Anyone from Glasgow, West End area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maristar

Geloso Nails
Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
hope its ok i post this here.

I have a friend looking for a new nail tech is this area. She has recently moved & her old one is too far.

She has natural nails & looking for gel polish (or shellac) loves glitter & nail art. Reasonably priced!!

PM your details & ill pass them on. I'm in a different country, so can't help her.

Thanks

Im not sure of the Glasgow area but there is a fantastic Salon called The Fingertips Nail & Beauty Salon at Shawlands Glasgow here is a link to them Home
If no use get her to contact The Centre in Glasgow on 0141 427 7735 they should be able to give her a few ideas of where to go :)

Thank you!

Anyone else? Mobile or home based even??

I'm a bit too far away from the West End but I'm sure Lolly22 is based in the West End and does Shellac, maybe Pm her.

I'm a bit too far away from the West End but I'm sure Lolly22 is based in the West End and does Shellac, maybe Pm her.

Oh thank you izzi ;). I am indeed in the west end. Great western road to be precise. The salon is called hair by Hanlon and all my details, prices etc are on that website if you want to pass that on to your client. I do shellac :)

Latest posts

Back