Anyone heard of or use Beagle?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Monroe

Reaction score
We have just had a call in the salon from a man at buegle. He said that he would put an offer on our Facebook page of our choice which would link to their pages. The client can click the voucher and pay for it and print it off. There is no percentage to them but we pay £85pluds vat for the service. What do you think is it a scam?

We have just had a call in the salon from a man at buegle. He said that he would put an offer on our Facebook page of our choice which would link to their pages. The client can click the voucher and pay for it and print it off. There is no percentage to them but we pay £85pluds vat for the service. What do you think is it a scam?

I wouldn't touch it mate, seriously.

Getting so many sales calls like this at the mo, I'm ready to throw my phone out the window!

H x

I got a call and and I asked them to forward all the details to me via email. I haven't had a chance to look yet, if you send me your email I can fwd it to you.
Gx

i recently had a call off them and they instantly sent me the email to view their vouchers (of which i havent had time to nosy at yet) but i got told it was £99! :( inconsistent prices .... not a good sign me thinks ladies x

Latest posts

Back