Anyone heard of Stay Young Microcurrent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipp

Reaction score
Hi ! This is my first posting. I have a microcurrent non surgical facelift machine, company name "Stay Young". I have been giving these facials quite happily for over 10 years and my machine has just died ! I have tried to contact the company head office - number no longer in service. Have searched on line and have tried other salons. There have been a few rumours that they have closed down. Does anyone out there know anything please ! I need to get up and running again. Anyone know an engineer who can fix these machines ? Or perhaps someone has an old machine I can buy ? Heard this is the place to come when no one else can help. Hope so .

I don't know about the Company but I have a machine I may be willing to sell, I've pm'ed you about it.

try calling body ultimate on this number 08000730430 they will trade in that broken machine and knock 1000 pound of the price of a new one. delivery is next day and the machines are superb. all my clients swear by it.

why dont you call and have a free demo with there machine first

Hi There if your Stay Young machine need repair please contact Sonic Medical Systems ltd on 0208 577 2123 they are autorised by Stay young to repair all ranges of the stay young family of microcurrent systems.

Stay young will be launching a new microcurrent system around christmas time as all who have used stay young know the results of the old system

I am very familiar with microcurrent, where did you get the machine from, did it come with the usual guarantee etc. Can you trace them with any of the infomation that came with the box? Do they have a webaite with an address, do the police need to get involved? Sorry this may not be helpful but ... this is taking the biscuit, they must have knoewn that they were going to be effected by the recessioin and continued to sell their products

Hi there,
my friend hand a stay young microcurrent at her salon, which too stopped working and was left in the same predicament as you, she tried to get it repaired but was too expensive because her machine was too old. She traded her old (broken) machine in against a new icon ultralift which only cost her just under £2000.00. She said it is much better than her old machine for results and her clients love it. hope this helps you x

I have a stay young non surgical face and body machine, for sale if you're still interested?

I will be putting it up for sale on ebay in a couple of days.

I hope this is of help, thanks

Hi ! This is my first posting. I have a microcurrent non surgical facelift machine, company name "Stay Young". I have been giving these facials quite happily for over 10 years and my machine has just died ! I have tried to contact the company head office - number no longer in service. Have searched on line and have tried other salons. There have been a few rumours that they have closed down. Does anyone out there know anything please ! I need to get up and running again. Anyone know an engineer who can fix these machines ? Or perhaps someone has an old machine I can buy ? Heard this is the place to come when no one else can help. Hope so .

Hi there Stay young are still aroung they have just brought out an new machine 07901555729 good luck

Hello,
I have a stay young micro current that needs repair/servicing too, I think there is a guy in London who does them & other makes, desperately trying to find his number
Just Janes

Hello,
I have a stay young micro current that needs repair/servicing too, I think there is a guy in London who does them & other makes, desperately trying to find his number
Just Janes
Pipa
If I find his number I can let you know, if in the meantime you find someone who can do them will you let me know please ?

Pipa
If I find his number I can let you know, if in the meantime you find someone who can do them will you let me know please ?

Just so you know, the original poster created this thread in 2008, some 9 years ago, and hasn't been on the site since early last year.

seller:northwestspremiersalon
If you search on eBay for the above seller , he repairs and services salon equipment.
Called Dave I think, speedy service
He repaired my micro current unit for me

Latest posts

Back