Anyone know any good baby products to retail?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nixnewcastle

CND Education Ambassador Newcastle
Reaction score
Hey geeks I'm really wanting to start stocking pregnancy products and baby products for retail. Does anyone know of any good ones I can buy in to retail?

hi, the only ones I can think of are Mamma Mia (Might be Mamma Mio...can't remember!). Don't know anything about them apart from that they do products safe/effective for use in pregnancy, and for use on babies...!!!

Thanks for that. I've seen a few of these in debenhams and they look really nice :) x

Angelique do some lovely natural baby products. They sell in Harvey Nichols or Selfridges I think. You could probably contact the lady who makes it directly to get trade prices.

mamma mio charge something like £1000 for you to stock them but they do offer training.

I had some samples sent to me and I wasn't impressed, infact I haven't even tried them as the packaging imo was cheap like something you could get out of superdrug. I could no way expect my clients to pay the prices they were charging unless they changed the cheap packaging, then maybe I would try the product.

Samples are in a box somewhere untouched, so for alls I know, the products are to die for.

Hi i stock an organic range called Pitta Patta its really popular and adults can use it too. The prices of the products are reasonable and its very exclusive to you, they will not supply any other shops nearby.:biggrin:

Can I suggest that you look for something that clients can't easily buy off the shelf, you need to ask why would they buy from you if they could get it in Debenhams so to speak and also you would be restricted somewhat with what you could charge.

I do realise the limited retail market of this type of product market could make it hard to find something to retail.

Hi I am a consultant for VIE at home and we have a new 'Mummy & Me' range which is a range of products suitable for both the pregnant mummy and then the new baby plus all products are over 80% organic.
You can join as a consultant for just £35 and then sell our range incl our cosmetics, skin care, aromatherapy & bath & body products making a minmum of 20% commission ( the more you sell per month the better commission rate you are on!)
If you have any questions, then please do not hesitate to contact me or check out our website Make Up, Skincare, Body Care, Homeware, Jewellery | VIE at home Cosmetics.

Lauraine

Latest posts

Back