Anyone know how to do this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickynixon

Reaction score
Hi All

just wondering if any of you know how to do this? i have a lady who has requested someting similiar, and although I kind of have an idea i'm not entirely sure

Thanks

Vicky x

Attachments

• 942237_497021667035858_1456894704_n.jpg
    942237_497021667035858_1456894704_n.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 381
Hi Vicky

I'm sure there is another pic like this on here somewhere, have you tried a search in ombré? Sure someone mentioned using makeup wedges? Xx

Hi All

just wondering if any of you know how to do this? i have a lady who has requested someting similiar, and although I kind of have an idea i'm not entirely sure

Thanks

Vicky x

Love this look! Do you use Shellac? This can easily be achieved using Cream Puff as a base, with additives burnished in. DivineByDesign does a fantastic tutorial on YouTube xx

They look like Divine By Design nails x

When I do this look I put on all my colors together making sure not to touch one color into the other and not curing in between and then while the color is still wet and on the nail take a brush and lightly dab the colors into eachother. Hope that makes sense.

This has been posted several times before, it's a fab design. Not too difficult to recreate with additives. I don't fine the green additive rich enough though so used another one I had and mixed purle and neon pink to create my purple toneto create these:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...124373.-2207520000.1380735690.&type=3&theater

Just make sure you really seal the edges otherwise when you Dsperse it will leave it looking white.

Latest posts

Back