Anyone know if I can use NH LED 18G with ACG and IBD?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbienew2nails

Reaction score
As above really, anyone know?

I use it with ACG, works a treat. I dunno about IBD though....

We called ACG and they said it was fine and kind of laughed at us because "everybody knows" ACG and Gelish are made by the same company and that their lamps are the same. IBD also says that the 18G is okay.

I do so wish that the lamp issue would get sorted.

We called ACG and they said it was fine and kind of laughed at us because "everybody knows" ACG and Gelish are made by the same company and that their lamps are the same. IBD also says that the 18G is okay.

I don't mean to be a pedant but ACG & Gelish are not made by the same company.

They are owned by the same parent company & made in totally different factories using 2 different "recipes".

The difference in manufacture is important - ACG are cruelty free, Gelish are not.

ACG & Jessica Geleration are made by the same company. Gelish & ACG are not.

They are owned by the same parent company & made in totally different factories using 2 different "recipes".

The difference in manufacture is important - ACG are cruelty free, Gelish are not.

You're not being pedantic; I should have phrased it better.

I was not saying that they were - I was saying that's what they said. (We had called the parent company)

Thanks ladies. Just looking to buy into these systems potentially and just seeing if I can avoid buying two more lamps!! :)

I didn't know about ACG being cruelty free.

That's done it for me, I'll be buying ACG at Olympia instead.

I'm all for getting products that haven't meant an animal (dogs included) hasn't had to be kept in tiny cages, torchering them their whole life just for us to have a bigger choice in nail products.

Well done to you ACG

Latest posts

Back