Anyone know this company? had similar experience?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppy-red

Reaction score
I had a course booked in with a certain mobile beauty school and was awaiting paperwork to complete and send the deposit, luckily i havent paid any monies yet, but i emailed to say it has been two weeks since booking and i havent had the paper work through no response, so i emailed again, called....landline dead, called mobile......switched off. sent a text no response, called this morning someone answered, cut me off and then just let the phone ring.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences??

Maybe its a genuine problem and a genuine reason, lets not discount that at all. But with not even a one lined response saying cant do it any more i have to say im a little upset, and of course now left completely in the lurch looking once again for a new course.

i emailed to say it has been two weeks since booking and i havent had the paper work through no response, so i emailed again, called....landline dead, called mobile......switched off. sent a text no response, called this morning someone answered, cut me off and then just let the phone ring.

Sounds very strange to me. Is this mobile company accredited, recognized for insurance purposes?

You have been let down before this with another training establisment which may simply be down to the fact that there was not enough uptake of students for the course. I don't know the reasons, but I really, highly recommend that one search for training with well established and reputable trainers.

I know, im so angry! but luckily have found two reputable training places and will hopefully book one of them.:)

Latest posts

Back