Anyone know what benifits I would be entitled to as a self employed lone parent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R D Beauty

Reaction score
Hi geeks I have 2 beautiful children and love my husband so much, but things are not good and I think we will split as I don't think he wants us anymore. I just wondered how benifits work when you are self employed and a loan parent xx

Sorry to hear that :(
If you google tax credits (not 100% on what the website is called) they have a calculator on there that may help. Same with the job centre xx

Direct.gov.uk search benefits calculator on there x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Go to entitledto.co.UK. this will give.you a good idea to what you may get x

Hi geeks I have 2 beautiful children and love my husband so much, but things are not good and I think we will split as I don't think he wants us anymore. I just wondered how benifits work when you are self employed and a loan parent xx

Really sorry to hear that :-(

You will be entitled to working tax credits, child tax credits and possibly help with your rent just depending on your earnings.xx

Best thing to do is book an appointment at your local job center they will do calculations etc they are not as scary as you think i used to be one :) The online calculator is a bit rubbish in my opinion xx

Latest posts

Back