anyone know where i can get good body wraps?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clzy

Reaction score
hi there,

i'd be grateful if anyone could give me some advice on body wraps. i'm a mobile therapist and hoping to set up at home soon. and i would really like to start introducing them. can anyone reccommed a good brand? where to buy them from? at a reasonable price? i can't afford to splash out much. any info would be great.

thanks x

me too ^^^ I would also like some leads for body wraps
Universal Contour Wrap
anyone used this?

My GF trained in depilex seaweed but we want to see other options.

I have been thinking about Shape Changers I have used them myself and they are very effective
HTH
KxXx

thanks guys,

thats useful,been looking into both of those. was hoping to get a starter kit. shape changers vary 340 for the starter kit and 500 for the total kit which is abit out of my price range at the moment. they do do home kits but thought that would be inappropriate if i was doing clients. did you say you got a kit from them? how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking? what would you suggest starting with? was it the wrap up at home kit from universal that you suggested? wasn't sure if that would ok for clients? i'm used to using quickslim and biodrogan where i've been working. and my boss got precious quickslim from ellisons which i was thinking about getting. thats a gel though which is quite good but i'd quite like to try clay out too. has anyone tried this as a cellulite treatment? or got any suggestions? http://www.ellisons.co.uk/BBG/_small_/P91.gif i used to use a peel off treatment with biodrogan and this is the closest i have found. wasn't sure how good it was though. also be grateful if anyones got any suggestions with body exfoliation products.

thanks x

thanks guys,

thats useful,been looking into both of those. was hoping to get a starter kit. shape changers vary 340 for the starter kit and 500 for the total kit which is abit out of my price range at the moment. they do do home kits but thought that would be inappropriate if i was doing clients. did you say you got a kit from them? how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking? what would you suggest starting with? was it the wrap up at home kit from universal that you suggested? wasn't sure if that would ok for clients? i'm used to using quickslim and biodrogan where i've been working. and my boss got precious quickslim from ellisons which i was thinking about getting. thats a gel though which is quite good but i'd quite like to try clay out too. has anyone tried this as a cellulite treatment? or got any suggestions? http://www.ellisons.co.uk/BBG/_small_/P91.gif i used to use a peel off treatment with biodrogan and this is the closest i have found. wasn't sure how good it was though. also be grateful if anyones got any suggestions with body exfoliation products.

thanks x

I bought the UCW 3 weeks ago, the start up was expensive over 3K euros. I was having some trouble with the inch loss but it turned out there was problem with the clay - one of the suppliers changed an ingredient.

Anyway got the clay replaced and its great, I can stand behing it 100%, it took me about 10 practise wraps to get the technique down, and it still takes me 30 minutes to wrap but I'd rather take my time than waste someones money.

Your clients skin feels so good after and I can see instant results, even on slim people.

I had panic attacks and almost cancelled the order 3 times over the cost and investment - but I really think it'll be worth it.

I got quoted £1200 from Universal Contor Body Wraps.
I think for a of 30 wraps, some promo stuff and a days training.

Hello
I use strickly professional body contour wrap - my clients have lost from 6 to 28 inches. It costs about £100 and it is good quality. The pot of gel you get lasts ages!
Hopr this has helped.

thanks guys i've found all your info really useful, hopefully it should get me on my way now. best of luck to all of you if i don't speak to you again. most probably will though for more advice. cheers again and hope to speak to you soon. clzy x:)

hi there,

i'd be grateful if anyone could give me some advice on body wraps. i'm a mobile therapist and hoping to set up at home soon. and i would really like to start introducing them. can anyone reccommed a good brand? where to buy them from? at a reasonable price? i can't afford to splash out much. any info would be great.

thanks x

We are looking for agents in the UK for our DreamWeigh Body Wrap and products. ref 00-00019 when you do enquiries. You can either email me or go onto our website DreamWeigh.com with the above reference.

Looking forward to having you join our family!

Sue
[email protected]

Hello
I use strickly professional body contour wrap - my clients have lost from 6 to 28 inches. It costs about £100 and it is good quality. The pot of gel you get lasts ages!
Hopr this has helped.

Yup, i use thisd one too. contact bellitas. Ive had very good results from it. I had a size 6 client that lost 6 inches!! dunno how we managed that!! lol.

Latest posts

Back