Anyone local fix my ruined hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurenbecky

Reaction score
I'll admit it, iv ruined my hair..it needs a really good hairdresser to sort it out, can anyone help? I live in Yeovil, Somerset but preferably will come to you? My hairs blonde, dead and flat i need a miracle and some advice on what to do with it, please message me if you can help! xxxx

I'll admit it, iv ruined my hair..it needs a really good hairdresser to sort it out, can anyone help? I live in Yeovil, Somerset but preferably will come to you? My hairs blonde, dead and flat i need a miracle and some advice on what to do with it, please message me if you can help! xxxx

you should post this in the hair section too.
poor you! I know what it feels like, i did that when i was a looooooooooooooooot younger than now, my hair was bleached so much it looked completely ruined, like a mop, almost pink my mum couldnt speak when she saw it. I went to the hairdressers next day, she said it was so bad that i would probably end up having to cut it short but for now she would put some colour in. She put a brown colour that came out as golden blonde and looked really nice. I then put oil treatments in my hair constantly for 5 months and the hairdresser was really impressed and said that I had saved it and didt have to have it cut short!
Im sure a good hairdresser will sort it out for you!!!! and then just take really good care of your hair. Good luck :hug:

Latest posts

Back