Anyone offering extensions for toes Bournemouth/Poole area ?? :]

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmajane88

Reaction score
Hi guys :green:

Just wondering if any one living in Bournemouth/Poole or surrounding areas is offering or knew of anyone offering extensions for toes ??

I've only ever had acrylic and am willing to try anything to see what i like the best :lol:
I have rung around so many salons and there seems to be no one arround here who does toes !!
I tried one person from the Yellow Pages but i really didn't like her style and even asking for them differently they always ended up the same - being too bulky/too long :rolleyes:

So any recommendations anyone has would be greatly appreciated !

Am also willing to be a guinea pig :lol:
Thanks alot !

x Emma-Jane x

:)there is a salon in wimborne that does hoolywood toes there called premier nail academy.
try them very helpful they are gel nails.

Hi, there's one near the bottom of Poole High Street near the Quay that advertises Hollywood Toes, can't remember what the salon's called though!! It's almost opposite Lush I believe. Hope that helps.

Hi Emma,

I work all along the south coast but am currently living in portsmouth I charge £25 to do gel toe extensions but would need to have atleast three people having treatments for me to come to bournemouth. If you would be interested send me a pm!!!

HTH

Emily:lol:

...is called The Nail Lounge, 26 High Street, Poole

Happy with the finger nail enhancements I've had done there; they use NSI products.

(no connection, but a satisfied customer).

Latest posts

Back