Anyone stock Nimue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyxperts

Reaction score
I'm looking into stocking Nimue in my skincare centre, the treatments & products look great but I just wondered if anyone is already a stockist and what results they are getting from treatments?

I'm in the process of opening a salon and will be using nimue, purely on the results I had as a client with it - the only time in my life I've ever had regular facials and people started commenting on how great my skin was looking. I love it - the only downside is there isn't a body care range to go with it and it's not well known over here so I imagine there will be a higher degree of client education needed over brands that are better known.

Hi I have been using it for 8 years. It has been going 20 years and the reason it is not well known is that the company do not advertise to the end user. They did have a body range but it was discontinued. The products are great but the company rely on it to be salon driven. It is only recently that we were able to put the prices of products online! You cannot sell them online either. If you take them on be prepared to do the groundwork.

Hi I have been using it for 8 years. It has been going 20 years and the reason it is not well known is that the company do not advertise to the end user. They did have a body range but it was discontinued. The products are great but the company rely on it to be salon driven. It is only recently that we were able to put the prices of products online! You cannot sell them online either. If you take them on be prepared to do the groundwork.

That sounds exactly what I'm looking for in a company, no online sales and salon only. I'm prepared to put the work in as long as they do support the pros. Thank you

Latest posts

Back