Anyone train with The Beauty Academy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I trained with these and have had no problems at all they were very helpful & considerate when i had too have time off with me shoulder xx

my nail course at the cambridge was fab!
you train on each other for mani / pedi so it nice to get a treatment and you can learn from others too.

i had a small class too, 4 of us , so it was great nearly 1 to 1 training!

id do it, if in doubt call them, they are really friendly and no hard sell!¬

I just did the mani /pedi course with the Leeds beauty academy yesterday as part of the nail tech nvq I'm taking with them , it was brilliant really enjoyed it and was just a class of 3 so plenty of practise on each other through out the day. The tutor was brilliant really helpful and gave good advice and tips just got to start practising now. Quite a lot of coursework to do but I couldn't be happier can't wait to do the luxury mani/pedi and the acrylics 😊

not everyone passes the training with the beauty academy the tutors seem to be very good and you haver to reach a high standard of understanding and skill before they hand the certificates out... i was on a course where they failed a lady.. but they set up an extra days training her so i should imagine that she got the hang of it in that extra time.

Latest posts

Back