Anyone trained with Brow Artists International?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GetGlam

Reaction score
Ive come across the above company, their website is brow secrets.com and they provide an online brow artistry course.
I am in Germany and unable to attend any of the UK courses, so thought this option might be better. Id appreciate your thoughts on this....
Im already brow/wax/thread/tint etc trained but want to stand out from the crowd and learn anything I can to fill my brow obsession.

I am currently doing the online training. I live in Nigeria. I believe it is very comprehensive and goes indepth . I can watch the videos and read the course materials over and over again. The support forum is amazing and you will always get continous feedback. The trainers are very passionate about their jobs.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hello - I have trained with Brow Artists International and have been very impressed with their professionalism and the quality of their online training program. You will be amazed by how beautiful your brow work will be very soon after training, and it doesn't stop there. You may continue to get the trainers' feedback and guidance as long as you need it. From my point of view, this is the only truly advanced brow training around.

Ive come across the above company, their website is brow secrets.com and they provide an online brow artistry course.
I am in Germany and unable to attend any of the UK courses, so thought this option might be better. Id appreciate your thoughts on this....
Im already brow/wax/thread/tint etc trained but want to stand out from the crowd and learn anything I can to fill my brow obsession.

I am currently training with brow artists International and find the training the best I have done. I am so happy with the ongoing support from not only the creator of the course who puts her heart and soul into it, but from all of the other brow artists who are training or have finished their training as well. You will not be disappointed

I am currently training with brow artists International and find the training the best I have done. I am so happy with the ongoing support from not only the creator of the course who puts her heart and soul into it, but from all of the other brow artists who are training or have finished their training as well. You will not be disappointed

Thanks for all your feed back everyone. How does it make you stand out from HD Brow/ Billion Dollar Brow stylists? Do you receive promo material etc?

Thanks for all your feed back everyone. How does it make you stand out from HD Brow/ Billion Dollar Brow stylists? Do you receive promo material etc?

I can't rave about BAI enough!! It's hard to explain, but the instruction I've received since beginning this course (I believe I started in march) is unlike anything else I've experienced before. Their methodology behind brow design (in addition to brow anatomy) has forever transformed the way I look at brows! Again, it's really hard to describe, but I would definitely recommend them to any beautician with a brow obsession! I have used the billion dollar brows system (and have several friends who have taken their course) and it can't even begin to touch this- not by a mile! I also did extensive research on HD Brows (I mean Extensive!!!) and while it definitely had it's appeal at first, most of my research lead me to believe that they are more of a "Product" driven company rather than an educational one. I just got the sense that the instruction would be rather conventional- the only thing setting them apart being their products. (Which do look good might I say- although I've never tried them myself).

Anyhoo- further research led me to a forum where I got my first glimpse at BAI- I saw some of the most incredible "before and afters" I've ever seen, in addition to post after post of positive reviews and testimonials from its students. I thought "what the heck! I'll at least call and check it out!". One brief conversation with the head instructor was all it took! I signed up the second I hung up the phone! I have zero regrets! This has been an amazing experience thus far and only continues to get better! I feel like I've joined a very special little family! The on-going support and feedback from instructors and fellow students is the best part!!!

I'm still a newbie (so don't judge too harshly!) but check out what I've managed to do with this poor girl after only a couple of months! I never could have created such a transformation (not to mention in so short a period of time) prior to joining BAI!!!

blogger-image--1613603343.jpg

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]I can’t praise enough about BAI ! It's not easy to put in words: how can you describe a rainbow how can you describe Mona Lisa smile. One has to see and feel it touch it sense it. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have been passionate about brows since I become a beauty therapist. I was always finicky about brows after all its frames your face. It’s like a mini face lift with amazing result each time.. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BAI course takes you to the next level.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You will tap into your soul when you start create eyebrows the two becomes one…. one vision- you and the brow….revitalize, renew, reanimate, unveil. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Brow Artistry International is an elite group of brow artists. The training is in-depth brow science the support is Business Class International.[/FONT]

Well have just read up on this! Really want to do it now but it seems too good to be true! How did you all find doing it online? Did you find it as useful as being in a face to face environment? Thanks!
Gemma xx

Crumbs what a lot of positive feedback on a company I've never heard of. Just goes to show what else is out there. It would be good to hear if there are a few more experienced geeks who have used or heard of this company before anyone parts with any money!

Vicki x

Welcome to salon geek to the new posters ;-)

I've never heard of this company? What makes them different from the other brow company's?

the online course is very thorough and you have access to the materials for 4 months. i am able to revise and go back to the notes over and over again. also continuous support by the team whenever you have questions. i know i am getting more than my money's worth.

Well have just read up on this! Really want to do it now but it seems too good to be true! How did you all find doing it online? Did you find it as useful as being in a face to face environment? Thanks!
Gemma xx

I agree it sounds too good to be true, but it's true! Lol. I feel incredibly lucky that I stumbled upon it myself. I think it's lesser known, because they don't really do any marketing. It's been completely referral based up to this point.

The course itself contains written instruction, pictures, and videos. But the best part is the continuing education- it's never ending. We have a private forum where everyone (students and instructors) interacts on a daily basis- asking and answering questions, posting pics of work, giving feedback, etc. We also have the option of attending live webinars which are hosted on a weekly basis.

I personally don't feel there's a need for hands-on training with this particular course. It feels hands on because of the constant communication. The practicals I took in the past in person were fine, but once they were done (whether they were a day or two) they were done. This one is on-going. I'm really happy I chose to do it. It's totally changed the way I look at and do brows.

I agree that the rave reviews about BAI may seem a bit over the top but believe me, they are true. I have been studying with BAI since January 2014. I have taken brow courses from other well respected trainers during this time to explore what else was out there. BAI is in a league of its own. We don't rely on gimmicks or gadgets. If you are looking for a quick fix, this course is not for you. If you are passionate about becoming a true free hand master brow artist and are ready to work hard and be challenged, you will discover something very special with BAI. Support, support, support and tons of feedback. A positive environment with other brow masters and masters in training. I cannot recommend this experience enough. If you are hesitant, contact [email protected] and I'm sure Elle will talk to you to see if BAI is a good fit for you. You won't be sorry!

Viki that's exactly what I wanted to say. I'm still on the fence about such great comments on a company.... Are there any more geeks that have heard of brow artists international?

Nope!
All these people who are raving about it have either 0 or 1 post. That tells you something, doesn't it?
I personally think we should report this thread as it's very much in your face advertising, it's almost childish!
I've been with Wow Brows for a few years, very happy. Never heard of this other company.
Xx

With love from me

After listening to a wonderfully inspiring webinar with Brow Artist International, I was super excited to be able to take my business to another level. A $29 fee held your spot for a scheduled phone call talking directly with xxxxx. This phone call never happened. I didn't even recieve an email with any kind of acknowledgement or apology for this. There was even an email an hour prior to this supposed phone call telling me to be ready for it and to click on a link if i needed to cancel or reschedule. So I click on this link after they are 15 minutes late for the call and it says that there is no record of my appointment. Does this scream scam or what? I certainly have that impression. I have sent them an email and am waiting on a response. I went ahead and disputed this transaction with PayPal. WE shall see what happens next. BBB.

I have a hard time justifying spending $1200 with people who do not respect others time.

I'm quite surprised to hear that. I've had a phone interview with xxxx & I'm wanting to go ahead with the training. Keep us updated with the response you receive from BAI

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely seems a bit fishy!!

I deleted my post bc I recieved a phone call from her this evening and there was a huge mix up. I am glad things were able to get cleared up because I really loved everything I heard on the webisode.

I feel they are legit and as soon as I am in my very own establishment, I plan on taking advantage of BIA!

Asked and answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back