Anyone trained with the nail warehouse.biz??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodie_glo

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking at a few different nail art courses and have been looking at one that i found taking place in kent with thenailwarehouse.biz! from what i can make out its a wholesalers that run courses just like capital hair and beauty does.

I was just wondering if anyone had done any training with them and what it is like e.g is it good quality, was it up to scratch and were all the courses insurable and accredited?

Let me know any info you have on this please as i always like to get the opinons of other people before i rush into it (obviously they are going to claim there courses are brilliant!)

Thanks in advance!

Jodie x x x

Hi, yes, it's a nail/beauty warehouse in Lordswood. It stocks NSI amongst other brands, or it did the last time I was there a few months ago. I haven't done any of their training, but know someone who has. She was quite happy with it. :)

Hi, yes, it's a nail/beauty warehouse in Lordswood. It stocks NSI amongst other brands, or it did the last time I was there a few months ago. I haven't done any of their training, but know someone who has. She was quite happy with it. :)

thanks hun i'm such a nervous wreck when i comes to all this sorta stuff because ive heard so many people complain of wasting there money on courses on here! Do you know what kind of training she did hun?

Jodie x x x

She did an l&p beginners course using a range called 'Pure,' I think she said? She found it was quite ok, but later went on to convert to cnd once she found this site, I think!

I don't know anyone who has done a nail art course there, but she was quite happy with them overall at the time. I should imagine you would be fine with them. :)

She did an l&p beginners course using a range called 'Pure,' I think she said? She found it was quite ok, but later went on to convert to cnd once she found this site, I think!

I don't know anyone who has done a nail art course there, but she was quite happy with them overall at the time. I should imagine you would be fine with them. :)

thanks very much hun for getting back to me! yes you are right when i called them they said they use a range called pure although ive never heard of it! i think i might give it ago - its only nail art training how bad can it be lol (i am trying to be positive lol!)

thanks

Jodie x x x

I've bought a few bits and bobs from them, some basic essentials but I wouldn't know what their training is like.

If I were you I'd do a bit more research where training is concerned - there's loads of good threads on here, esp the sticky at the top. It's going to be a lot of money to spend, you want to get it right!!

hi

I use the nailwarehouse quite a lot, they are really friendly and are always helpful, as for the training side i'm not sure although i am waiting for the same course as you in nal art, but they haven't seemed to update their website for the course date yet?

Thanks
Simplynailsxx

hi

I use the nailwarehouse quite a lot, they are really friendly and are always helpful, as for the training side i'm not sure although i am waiting for the same course as you in nal art, but they haven't seemed to update their website for the course date yet?

Thanks
Simplynailsxx

hi hun,

i decided not to go with them in the end because i phoned once spoke to a really lovely bloke and he said he would get the trainer to call me back. a week later after speaking to over companies i thought 'oh they never got back to me' so i called back spoke to the same man again - he was lovely said he remembered speaking with me and had defo gave the trainer my details. i explained i hadnt heard anything and had left two contact numbers so i gave him all the details again and they still never called. so i decided that i wouldnt bother a third time lol

Jodie x

Hi
Sorry to hear that I do keep asking them about this particular course but they still have no dates yet! Did you find a course, if so who with and how much was it?

thanks
Simplynails:) xx

hi ya

Thanks so much jodie your a great help,i'm booking it first thing monday morning.

Good luck with your course

Simplynails xx:lol:

hi ya

Thanks so much jodie your a great help,i'm booking it first thing monday morning.

Good luck with your course

Simplynails xx:lol:

which capital u booking hun? im closest to the dagenham one but it never seems to run there due to lack of interest - i done a course in one the kent one before! so i might book the same one as u then it prob go ahead

Jodie x

Hi geeks

I did my original training with Jan Arnold at the nails warehouse in Lordswood. For a beginners course I would say it is worth the money, Jan is very very helpful and she does alot of classes. She taught me using just tip and overlay one colour thought so if your after training with pink and white powder I would ask them about it and defo ask about rebalancing the nail as this last bit i thought was a tad rushed. But she is always available after your course for questions.

I would say though that after doing this course and a cnd conversion there is a big difference in the teaching. I would highly recommend this as a starter course and then a conversion. I dont rate the pure nails products that much. ( I did use them for over a year) and found them to not be that hard wearing for clients.

Hths xxx

Hi geeks

I did my original training with Jan Arnold at the nails warehouse in Lordswood. For a beginners course I would say it is worth the money, Jan is very very helpful and she does alot of classes. She taught me using just tip and overlay one colour thought so if your after training with pink and white powder I would ask them about it and defo ask about rebalancing the nail as this last bit i thought was a tad rushed. But she is always available after your course for questions.

I would say though that after doing this course and a cnd conversion there is a big difference in the teaching. I would highly recommend this as a starter course and then a conversion. I dont rate the pure nails products that much. ( I did use them for over a year) and found them to not be that hard wearing for clients.

Hths xxx

thanks hun - it is only the nail art course i was looking into though. i decided not to go with them because i left all my details twice and no on ever called me!

hi

I was looking at the dagenham course for march i would have to travel but i'm only 30 mins away lol, fingers crossed they may have enough interest for it to go ahead, otherwise the next closest one is in gillingham, which is another place i use, but thats not until May, which i was hoping not to wait that long as i have clients that are really interested in having nail art.

let me know which one you go for.

thanks
Anita xx :)

Latest posts

Back