Anyone tried Alessandro nail systems?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vivien

Reaction score
I currently use Shellac, Geleration and Bio Sculpture.

I'm trying to find a range so I can just carry one system that can cover all of these needs but suspect that's too big an ask!

I currently use Shellac, Geleration and Bio Sculpture.

I'm trying to find a range so I can just carry one system that can cover all of these needs but suspect that's too big an ask!

If you are using CND Shellac you are in luck :)
CND carries an entire range of products, designed to tackle any client.
Shellac (soak off power polish) , Brisa Lite Smoothing (soak off strengtener to wear on it's own or under polish, smooths ridges etc..) , Brisa Lite Sculpting ( soak off that can be infilled or removed each visit), Brisa (hard gel), CND acrylic powders
They seriously have everything a serious professional nail tech could need/want.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Look at Young Nails products, acrylic, gel polish & hard gel all good IMHO , NSI also another reputable brand , like the acrylic & hard gel, no experience with their gel polish tho as in the beginning from reading initial feedback it got off to a bumpy start! Sure this will have been remedied now? Would be interested to hear, they have a colour or two I like the look of!

Is there a particular reason why you want all things from the same supplier? Is it because that you have read (& re read) people's opinions that it is the "proffesional" way to go? Or some other reason? I'm not having a dig here, just curious. As a longstanding & successful nail technician I can honestly say I have tried lots of products from lots of brands , consider myself experienced in my field & have never come across a single brand that ticks all the boxes as far as I'm concerned in all mediums. Use the products that work for you & your clients like is my mantra, as long as you're using quality products that produce great results go with it!

As for the original title of this thread Allessandro , no I have never used this range, well maybe a dip or two some years ago in someone's pot of gel as the colour & consistency seemed lush (& it was!). However as it was not easily available way back when (dunno about nowadays) it's not something I per sued as I prefer to see/try/order stuff I have seen "in the flesh" as it where & have never been that willing to buy blind into stuff I can't get my mitts on first!

Latest posts

Back