Anyone tried FingerPaints?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautification

Reaction score
Has anyone tried FingerPaints?

I know I shouldn't have to ask as their sold in sally's so you would of thought they were good but I've noticed sallys sell a lot of nail varnish that's not great.

FingerPaints - FingerPaints Nail Color Laugh My Art Off

They look nice though, and quite cheap? Maybe not fab but good enough for people starting out who need to do a fair amount of client's before buying a full set.

Oh no, only available in the USA i think..anyone know if there going to be available here?

I don't know them I'm sorry, but why no start of buying a few quality ones instead of investing in some cheap ones??? If you wanna build a clientbase you would wanna have them come back, and the way to to that is to use proven products that lasts.

Otherwise in a while you would have to spend a lot more and throw out the cheap ones. So double the money spend.

Ring eg. S2 and talk to them about which colors they would suggest to start of your collection, buy a few new each time, eventually you'll have them all and all will be the best quality and durability...

Noo i wasn't on about me just talking in general as they have some gorgeous colours and wondered if anyone had tried them.

Oh sorry if I misunderstood:o Yes they do have lovely colors, luckily a lot of professional (still don't know the brand, so NOT ditching them) have that too.

I have tried them. In fact, I have a few on my shelf at the shop. Overall, they aren't too bad; but their shelf life isn't as great as China Glaze (comparable price & also available at Sally's), after a while on the shelf they get a few lumps and bumps.

I invested in China Glaze when I started a year ago (cheaper, and one of my clients had an OPI allergy), but now I wish I would have forked over the money for OPI. Not necessarily because of the quality of product, but more because of the popularity of it. Clients love the stuff. And in the long run, it would have saved me money simply because now I'm having to collect OPI on top of CG.

No probs no limit nails

LaurenA why don't you sell your OPI and use the money to buy more China glaze.

Does anyone else have any views to share on finger paints and china glaze.

LaurenA why don't you sell your OPI and use the money to buy more China glaze.

You mean sell China Glaze to buy more OPI? Probably because it would be more trouble than it is worth. I could probably try ebay, but they are worth more to me now than what I would get from auctioning them off.

No i did mean sell OPI for more china glaze, sorry misunderstood thought you were saying you loved china glaze? Lol.. not if you sell them all together at a buy it now price.

I might buy a bottle of china glaze and try it out, there's something about it that puts me off but not sure what it is lol

Latest posts

Back