Anyone tried O'nine products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry that you feel this way but I feel by you being argumentive you are causing problems where there is no need when you recieved your sample were you asked to give feedback or if you had any problems with the product then not hesitate to get in touch and onine would be happy to help with any issues you had .

Sent from my SM-T310 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi would be interested to see how you get on with it, it sounds good but depends if it actually does the job its supposed to. At the moment I use Calgel , they are good but the O'nine sounded as if it is better for you.

Be great to hear your feedback. Any trouble what so ever contact your nearest educator x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I never mentioned samples...the original poster asked about the products and said you didn't do samples as such and what you did sell was £xx....I said I had bought them, plural.....I paid £xx for the SAMPLE PACK and a further £xxxx for the Tri Gel.

Last edited by a moderator:
This defensive & inappropriate response says a lot about your professionalism - or lack thereof.

So for clarity's sake: it isn't greener, it isn't ecologically more sound & it definitely isn't healthier. But it is: manufactured in China notorious for its unethical practices, unregulated factories & legally mandatory animal testing.

Trading standards may be overwhelmed and take a while to get to your brand. But ultimately you will be forced to adjust the marketing content as these baseless claims are easily disproved & do not stand up to scrutiny.

Your bold and untrue statements are a disgrace to you and this site. I stand by my previous response to you and welcome any scrutiny of our products as we have nothing to hide You ovbiously do not understand the science behind the ingredients in the products. I will wish you well but will engage no further in this conversation with you as you are clearly not on my intellectual wavelength. xx

thanks everyone for your comments more than I expected and sounds like many of you are finding it a good product. I like all the claims that its healthier and pure and does not contain many of the nasties/chemicals which I cant even say let alone spell lol, does anyone know if it is it tested on animals/vegan as I am ideally looking for products which are vegan etc, that said if they are better and safer then they sound better than most. Its a shame I wont be able to make it to the show in May to see them.

Hi,

Yep totally agree with the spelling of all the nasties lol

The product is not tested on animals and is vegan friendly. It is a plant derived product so really is very eco friendly.
The Puregel has an amazing variety of colours, hundreds in fact and it's longevity beats any I have tried (allot) and the high shine lasts weeks. Not only that but there is also a one step range.

The tri-gel is a soak off hard gel which is a massive bonus but not only that its sooo strong. I have been an acrylic girl for years and have always thought of gel to be bulky but this has proved me wrong...massively.

As you can see we are a little passionate about our product, we have seen what it does.

Shame you can't make it to the show but there will be an educator near you that will be more than happy to help xxx

I never mentioned samples...the original poster asked about the products and said you didn't do samples as such and what you did sell was £25....I said I had bought them, plural.....I paid £25 for the SAMPLE PACK and a further £18.99 for the Tri Gel.

1 set from a pot of tri-gel?

I think this might suggest that you bought it seeing as you actually said it here in your quote. There is enough to do between 20 & 25 sets in a pot and I thing you are using the wrong terminology as we have passion for our products not attitude. We have worked extremely hard to bring an advanced system to any other in the UK to this country & people think they have the right to make derogatory comments about it just because it didn't suit them. When and where did you purchase it from as I would be very interested in your source as I do not recall selling it to you as I don't have a copy of your certificates & you can't purchase from us without providing them to prove you are qualified to use them. We just like things to be fair & quotes made need to be true and factual. I hope you can understand this.

I'm sorry, I can't actually believe this! Now it's my terminology? What's wrong with my terminology? Break it down,,,,the Tri Gel consistency was nice? I didn't like the bottles or long brushes on what I know now to be sample bottles and not the actual professional range bottles? How is that derogatory? It's called an opinion.

As for where I bought it, do you know me on here? How can you say you don't recall selling me a product, that's just a ridiculous statement.....how do you know you don't have my certificates? You have no idea who I am or what my trading name is...that's the beauty of a forum like this, my source was YOU, you have my certificates, i am more than qualified thank you, I also have your website log on password...but trust me after this I won't need it!

I'm closing this thread pending further moderation.

Being passionate about a product is fab, but...

This thread is a prime example, of how to make friends and influence people....NOT!

Product systems and new products get discussed on here all of the time, its how we find out and learn what is out there.
This is great for a lot of distribution companies as obviously a community of nail professionals is their customer demographic! However discussing products on here means that people who have had issues with them can also put across their viewpoint, it is only fair.
I would have thought sorting out the issues and winning people over would have been the best and most professional course of action, not taking umbrage and having several identities all using the same computer join in the debate ;)
Several PMs have required to be sent to have Distributors and Educators disclose this fact on their profiles as per site rules. Thank you for now doing so.

As it stands this thread will remain closed as the Moderation Team see no benefit in any disagreements to continue on this thread.

I hope everyone now understands how to conduct themselves on the site, and look forward to constructive posts from all concerned in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back