Anyone tried O'nine products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soniamarie

Reaction score
Hi has anyone used any of O'nine products as I am trying to find out if they are any good, I know they are going to be at the show in May but dont think I will be able to get there so stuck with trying to find out as much as possible on the internet. Have contacted the company but they dont do any samples as such and what they do is £25 which I feel is a bit much for sampling a product. So if anyone uses their products could they let me know please what they are like.

I bought it and tried them...they were ok I suppose. The tri gel was nice consistency etc...not enough to really test on more than 1set though. The pure gel colour didn't last on me and I didn't like the bottle, kind of cheap looking I thought with a long brush, and I felt the colour was very thick, nice colour though.

I am actually trying the tri gel and so far so good xx

I am actually trying the tri gel and so far so good xx

Hi would be interested to see how you get on with it, it sounds good but depends if it actually does the job its supposed to. At the moment I use Calgel , they are good but the O'nine sounded as if it is better for you.

I bought it and tried them...they were ok I suppose. The tri gel was nice consistency etc...not enough to really test on more than 1set though. The pure gel colour didn't last on me and I didn't like the bottle, kind of cheap looking I thought with a long brush, and I felt the colour was very thick, nice colour though.
Thanks for letting me know, they sound good but without trying them just cant tell, at the moment I use Calgel which is good but just wondered what O'nine was like as they sound like they could be better for you.

I had it on my nails but the technician only had a few colours and they were horrible. It was really hard to remove:(

I'll keep you posted Hun I've sculpted a nail and so far so good once I soak off I'll let you know xx

I tried them back in February and have always been CND through and through for 13 years, after trying them I fell in love with them, I sold my entire CND collection and bought all o'nine. I've always been an acrylic person at heart but am now addicted to tri gel, the feel of the product on my nails, wear, durability. Pure gel is also fab, great range of colours, great removal with their solvent free remover.
I can't rave about he brand enough and my clients love it that there are no solvents and chemicals xx

Hi everyone I am the UK distributor for O'NINE Products. I am unsure of some of the responses as the products are very easily removed with our soak off remover, also the Tri-Gel will do around 20 Full sets of nails as it is an all in one product being a base, builder and top coat all in one pot. We don't generally do free samples as I have every confidence in our products that they do exactly what we say they do. I do sometimes offer people who take a sample pack of PureGel & One Step gel a discount when they place their first order to compensate the cost of the kit but this is not always the case. We have trailed it for 8 months & can confidently say that it is an awesome product but will behave differently to a hybrid gel polish as ours is a PureGel, and yes the lady was correct it is better for you, your clients and the environment as it is solvent free & Eco-friendly.

The bottles in the sample kit are just that the sample bottles not the actual bottles for the puregel collection :) I have always tested out products to give my clients the best I can always give them I tried o'nine and loved it so much I am now an educator for them if your interested in the products why not find one of the educators around the country and ask them for a demo, I for one would be more than happy too :) xx

I have changed all my products to Onine after a sample last year and I am over the moon with the product. My clients are so impressed with the pure gel and their nails have never looked so amazing. As for the tri gel its out of this world and doesn't compare to any other brand.
Hundreds of colours and is a professional only brand so any of those who are saying they have tried it and not liking it my advice would be find your nearest trainer and get a demo or get trained in the product before hand! It's awesome.

Any local trainer will be more than happy to show you the product

Also Pinkthistle we do NOT do samples of Tri-Gel.

Not to mention the hundreds of gorgeous colours. The consistency of the product is beautiful and it doesn't shrivel after a good application.

O'NINE uk are up for 2 awards this year at the Scratchstars Awards so we must be doing something right to be recognised within the industry in 2 different categories. I also echo what others say if in doubt give us a shout and we will happily DEMO the products for you and I can confidently say you won't be disappointed.

Could someone please explain what is/isn't in these products which makes them 1. greener/more ecologically sound than their competitors & 2. "healthy & pure" which is the official, and rather peculiar, terminology used to describe these chemical products.

They contain the standard acrylates & photoinitiators which all of these type of products do. So I can't see anything different in their formulation? Most gel polishes are solvent free so again nothing unique?

My understanding is they are manufactured in China & imported? Which makes all the grand claims highly unlikely.

Sorry if this a silly question but I'm not familiar with soak off hard gels as I only trained in the hard gels that needed to be filled off which is what put me off using them. So can O'NINE gels be used the same e.g. be used with tips and to sculpt to strengthen and add length but they can be soaked off? I hope so as I've been looking for something like this x

Sorry if this a silly question but I'm not familiar with soak off hard gels as I only trained in the hard gels that needed to be filled off which is what put me off using them. So can O'NINE gels be used the same e.g. be used with tips and to sculpt to strengthen and add length but they can be soaked off? I hope so as I've been looking for something like this x

Yep that's right, you can use it for all that you have mentioned and it soaks off x

Yep that's right, you can use it for all that you have mentioned and it soaks off x

Ahh great been looking for something like this! Will give it a try, thanks for your help 😊 x

Really lol Willowrose if you would like an MSDS sheet I will happily send you one if you email me. Originally they were manufactured in France before moving to Shanghai to a Multi Million pounds state of the art dust free manufacturing plant. Jardin Global is a highly respected & regarded brand in France and around the world.

The reason we are different is that our product is a PureGel and only contains 7 natural ingredients as opposed to 37 in most hybrid gel polishes that have to contain solvents to make them combine together to work efficiently.

You really need to do your homework before putting silly comments on here about a product that you have no background on and as for you comment regarding our grand claims unlikely I can back our grand claims with cold hard facts so those immature and pointless comments makes you look rather foolish. I know you feel you want to make comments to feel important or part of a group but you should learn a little respect for people before making such throw away comments on things you clearly have no knowledge of as you might find you start to offend people and that is not what this forum is about.

Hi, i am also really interested in the trigel because of the fact that it soaks off, so if you were to use the cover pink to give a pinker nail bed, would you then use the super clear gel on top? X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back