Anyone tried O'nine products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could somebody help on how to purchase this as I can't find where to buy or register anywhere on the website x

Hi, i am also really interested in the trigel because of the fact that it soaks off, so if you were to use the cover pink to give a pinker nail bed, would you then use the super clear gel on top? X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes Hun, that's right. Cover pink allows you to extend the nail bed or cover any imperfections, they also do a transparent pink which gives the natural nail a lovely healthy pink nail bed xx

Could somebody help on how to purchase this as I can't find where to buy or register anywhere on the website x

Give them a call tomorrow, they need a copy of your certificates before allowing you to register and purchase x

Give them a call tomorrow, they need a copy of your certificates before allowing you to register and purchase x

Ok will give them a call, thanks Sapphire nails for all your help 😊 x x

I'll keep you posted Hun I've sculpted a nail and so far so good once I soak off I'll let you know xx

thankyou will wait and see how you get on with it. x

You will not be disappointed. I was all Gelish and as my husband so nicely put it 'had my gelish blinkers on' lol I sold it all and bought my Onine stock. Loved it so much I took on distribution for South East and training

The tri gel is fantastic. My own nails have never looked so amazing and lasted so long.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Really lol Willowrose if you would like an MSDS sheet I will happily send you one if you email me. Originally they were manufactured in France before moving to Shanghai to a Multi Million pounds state of the art dust free manufacturing plant. Jardin Global is a highly respected & regarded brand in France and around the world.

The reason we are different is that our product is a PureGel and only contains 7 natural ingredients as opposed to 37 in most hybrid gel polishes that have to contain solvents to make them combine together to work efficiently.

You really need to do your homework before putting silly comments on here about a product that you have no background on and as for you comment regarding our grand claims unlikely I can back our grand claims with cold hard facts so those immature and pointless comments makes you look rather foolish. I know you feel you want to make comments to feel important or part of a group but you should learn a little respect for people before making such throw away comments on things you clearly have no knowledge of as you might find you start to offend people and that is not what this forum is about.

This defensive & inappropriate response says a lot about your professionalism - or lack thereof.

So for clarity's sake: it isn't greener, it isn't ecologically more sound & it definitely isn't healthier. But it is: manufactured in China notorious for its unethical practices, unregulated factories & legally mandatory animal testing.

Trading standards may be overwhelmed and take a while to get to your brand. But ultimately you will be forced to adjust the marketing content as these baseless claims are easily disproved & do not stand up to scrutiny.

thanks everyone for your comments more than I expected and sounds like many of you are finding it a good product. I like all the claims that its healthier and pure and does not contain many of the nasties/chemicals which I cant even say let alone spell lol, does anyone know if it is it tested on animals/vegan as I am ideally looking for products which are vegan etc, that said if they are better and safer then they sound better than most. Its a shame I wont be able to make it to the show in May to see them.

Hiya

I now use O'nine products after trying them about 6 months ago. I had read about them being 100% Eco friendly, Bio Degradable, all active ingredients, no solvents, all properties that match the ethics of my business. I always maintain the health of the natural nail at all times.

I was very impressed with the Pure Gel. The colours, consistency, ease of application. It is hard wearing and long lasting... for the first time ever I had grown my natural nails into a long stiletto shape with only the pure gel as protection. And the glass like shine lasts beautifully.

I now use the Tri gel on tips and for sculptures, clients love it and so do I. Its a great product to work with. The Pure Gel can be applied on top if the client would like a gorgeous colour too.

Highly recommended!!:Love:

Also Pinkthistle we do NOT do samples of Tri-Gel.

Did I say I had bought a SAMPLE of Tri Gel?? I also thought I was reasonably complimentary about it! It's not a huge tub though is it? I don't think I could see myself getting as many applications as you say, but that's ok...

My point about the bottles stands though...you might want to point out to purchasers of sample kits that this is not the normal bottle because to be honest that was one of the things that put me off...I hated those bottles and genuinely thought that's how the range came, and to be honest, costing more than some other similar products didn't look worth it...I can see now on your site it's not....

My main issue now is the attitude!

I have had onine in my salon for nearly a year now and wouldn't go back once I had a demo and bought a sample pack and tried it on my customers the feed back was fantastic so with in a week I took gelish out of my salon and changed over to onine and never looked back there is over 300 colours you don't get any peeling or chipping if you apply the product correctly there also is a one step collection which is amazing I feel you can't judge on something you have only used once and only tried one colour and not experimented with the good thing with onine is you can use all the products together with the tri gel and mix a match and make some amazing!!! Sculptured nails with the tri gel and pure gel together so ladies come on before moan and slate try and use it a little more and experiment the most important thing back is your customers feed back and believe me you will be happy with the feedback and comments from the product onine because mine is and business is going strength to strength with this in my salon

Sent from my SM-T310 using SalonGeek mobile app

You know absolutely nothing about the product. Not everything out of China us full of solvents.

It is non flammable, has no potent smell, no solvent and is eco friendly and is plant derived, you would know this if you were trained in this product but you are not!

There are ladies on here wanting to learn about the product and you are not adding anything insightful to the forum as you know nothing about it. We are trained in our product and our craft

Totally agree xx

Why is it as soon as questions are answered back by onine eds we are then accused of having attitude just because we know what we are talking about people find it very hard to understsnd and then slate theproduct because of where it is manufactured !!!!

Why is it as soon as questions are answered back by onine eds we are then accused of having attitude just because we know what we are talking about people find it very hard to understsnd and then slate theproduct because of where it is manufactured !!!!

Not at all, my problem with attitude was being challenged to the point of doubting I have tried the product, which I have....nothing to do with where it's manufactured...I've been around long enough to know most of our industry's products are imported from somewhere.

Incidentally, no "eds" or customer service etc have ever followed up on my purchases, might be an idea...make sure people are happy with it and using it correctly, might be less inclined to take to forums and give opinions no?

By the way...welcome to salon geek.

Not at all, my problem with attitude was being challenged to the point of doubting I have tried the product, which I have....nothing to do with where it's manufactured...I've been around long enough to know most of our industry's products are imported from somewhere.

Incidentally, no "eds" or customer service etc have ever followed up on my purchases, might be an idea...make sure people are happy with it and using it correctly, might be less inclined to take to forums and give opinions no?

By the way...welcome to salon geek.

I think what they are trying to get at is you say you have tried a sample of tri gel but we dont do samples of it?

I bought it and tried them...they were ok I suppose. The tri gel was nice consistency etc...not enough to really test on more than 1set though. The pure gel colour didn't last on me and I didn't like the bottle, kind of cheap looking I thought with a long brush, and I felt the colour was very thick, nice colour though.
I think this might suggest that you bought it seeing as you actually said it here in your quote. There is enough to do between 20 & 25 sets in a pot and I thing you are using the wrong terminology as we have passion for our products not attitude. We have worked extremely hard to bring an advanced system to any other in the UK to this country & people think they have the right to make derogatory comments about it just because it didn't suit them. When and where did you purchase it from as I would be very interested in your source as I do not recall selling it to you as I don't have a copy of your certificates & you can't purchase from us without providing them to prove you are qualified to use them. We just like things to be fair & quotes made need to be true and factual. I hope you can understand this.

This defensive & inappropriate response says a lot about your professionalism - or lack thereof.

So for clarity's sake: it isn't greener, it isn't ecologically more sound & it definitely isn't healthier. But it is: manufactured in China notorious for its unethical practices, unregulated factories & legally mandatory animal testing.

Trading standards may be overwhelmed and take a while to get to your brand. But ultimately you will be forced to adjust the marketing content as these baseless claims are easily disproved & do not stand up to scrutiny.

And now I remember why I stopped using this site !!! I bid you farewell once again X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back