Anyone tried Perfect Match gel polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishchick

Reaction score
Hi I'm thinking of doing some bits at home as my hours have been cut in salon until it picks up again so I'd like to offer treatments at home (I live in a different town to the salon I work in) it will mostly be waxing, tinting nails and maybe some tanning if I can get a decent spray tan deal.

Can anyone recommend a good gel polish brand that won't cost a fortune? Have any of you tried perfect match gel polish?

Let me know your thoughts

Hi, I recently tried it (no photos taken though!) and it was very fast to apply on myself. I only kept it on a week though as i had to cut my nails :( my right hand thumb nail had two low cuts and the gel didn't hold it down but I was working very hard the week I had it on. Once my nails are decent length again I will try xx
I liked it though. I have bought ten colours at the Olympia show in September and got led lamp free x

Gel II™ is amazing, highly recommend you give it a go, there is no base coat so you only need to buy colour and top coat, they also have reactions that change colour with body temp x

LeChat is my current favorite. The formula is excellent - smooth and flowing but not watery. The coverage is excellent and the range of colors very good.

Thanks for that seems perfect match gets good reviews all round just thought as there was good deals it might be too good to be true lol

Where do you get the Gel II? Ive never heard of it but would be handy to skip out the base step :) xx

Lechat is awesome, I use a few different brands including CND, BrillBird, Gelish, Frenz and lechat, it would have to be my next favorite after CND, easy to apply, two coat coverage ans easy to remove :) oh and awesome colours and temperature changing gels!

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you so much been a great help :) xx

I use OPI gel color but i've just started using the Le Chat Perfect Match Mood for the colour changing gels and I think they're wonderful my clients are going mad for them and I've only just started them in the salon this week after giving them a test run on myself :) x

Where can I get LeChat in the UK? Who are the distributors?

Latest posts

Back