Anyone tried PopIts? your views

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamjams

Reaction score
thinking of trying popits , only to do my own nails as i struggle with one hand are they easy?

how many times can u re use them ?

thanks xxxxxx:hug:

They are fab. They take getting used to but I think you will like them. Join the PopIts social group. Tons of good info there. Best of luck! :)

I have been using PopIts on myself for a while and did my last lot two days ago...they were a success. I am over the moon. Gone are the air bubbles and weak spots, Im now experimenting with putting glitter in the acrylic. I have to say Im a big PopIt fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I introduced PopIts to the UK and they have become almost a 'cult' thing in that gazillions of people use them but no one wants to admit it!! lol

I know many who use them and then when they get compliments they all claim to have done them themselves lol.

The day most technicians can do hand made nails that look as good and last as long as PopIts, will be a good day for the nail industry.

Why just use PopIts on yourself? I use them for super fast services when I have clients on a real short time limit. They want a set in 45 minutes?? I give them PopIts. I'd rather use PopIts on them than have them go to the discount salon down the road and have drills used on their natural nails and cut skin and sore fingers.

Few technicins have grasped the concept that with PopIts they CAN FOR ONCE COMPETE with the discount salons that surround them. For those clients who want fast service clients can come tou YOU for them. One can use PopIts as well as do hand made nails and get it all!!

I will hopefully be using PopIts on clients if I qualify. The results are stunning!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to spoil the party but I have recently bought some pop its and can't quite get the hang of them so am not liking them at the mo.
When I do a nail that is correct then they are brill and SO shiny, I'm just struggling with air bubbles and weaker spots so I guess I just need more practice but at the moment I am favouring the traditional method

Sorry to spoil the party but I have recently bought some pop its and can't quite get the hang of them so am not liking them at the mo.
When I do a nail that is correct then they are brill and SO shiny, I'm just struggling with air bubbles and weaker spots so I guess I just need more practice but at the moment I am favouring the traditional method
Do a search for PopIts and you'll see a thread to do PopIts step by Step which is amazing and helped me no end.:) I was'nt letting the bead of Acrylic rest long enough so I was getting loads of air bubbles and I was pressing the popit on too hard hence the weak spots.

Ruth do persevere. I was the same when I first got them and put them in a drawer for months but when I decided to have another go I finally 'got it' and never looked back! I LOVE them especially for doing my own nails as they give such a lovely shape and finish. :) Best invention ever but do let your bead rest before touching it, it makes such a difference. I use them all the time for my nails and my daughters love them too and won't have anything else - I think because it is so quick and I am afraid to say the results are better than anything I can do by hand :cry:

As you say, when you do a nail that is done right then they are fabuolous .. so what makes that different than any other type of nail?? Learn to do them right ... and that wont happen if you dont use them and make them your own.

All the advice you need is in the PopIt lovers group. No skill is learned overnight. If people expect that to happen then they are not being realistic. Once you've got it you will never do them wrong again. You wont get competent if they live in a drawer of your desk.

Latest posts

Back