anyone tried the new schwarzkof essensity?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone had tried these products and what they think they say they are more natural ingredients etc. my clients would love this i have been on the websight but my computer keeps blocking it does anyone know where i can get them from or has anyone tried them?? Thanks xx

i work in a schwarzkopf salon. one of their reps came in a couple of months ago to show us their new range, he left a few things behind mainly spray conditioners, colours, peroxides and some treatments. i have to say we weren't impressed. i'm a schwarzkopf fiend i love their stuff usually, but this stuff sucked. its meant to be fragrance free and but one of the spray leave in conditioners starts to smell of vinegar a few hours after its on, we tried this on 5 of our stylists and even the training block before deciding to scrap using it on clients. the colour was definately not as rich and vibrant as their igora royal ones the ash tones really didn't do the job. and the treatment was really heavy on the hair, made blow drying it a bit more difficult. the other stuff on the range i'm not sure about. but i know we definately won't be stocking essensity, we'll stick with the bonacure and osis stuff for now. its a good idea - specially since everyone is becoming much more aware of things like natural and organic products, but we feel it may just need a little more development.

and call me a strange gal, but i quite like the smell of the tints and peroxides. they just smell of water with this range.

anyone have a good experience with this range?

hey, i just ordered some of this stuff from schwarzkopf and wondering what the rating was on it. i just ordered a few colours, i love the idea of it.

:D

Latest posts

Back