Anyone tried Virtual Nails from Dashing Diva

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemied

Reaction score
I came aross these full cover nails from Dashing Diva by accident whilst searching the web. They cover the whole nail just like the ones a non professional would buy and apply themselves. These claim to last 2 weeks, are very quick to apply with no damage to the nail plate. After 2 weeks you have them soaked off (takes 15 mins) and have them re-applied or just have natural nails polished. They seem to be better known in the USA and I have come across some good reviews online. I just wondered if anyone has tried them? They sound like they could be good for proms, parties etc...or one off applications or people who don't like or have the time for acrylics.

xx

Hi I did a dd workshop and we covered using these, I personally cant see a market for them within our business as they are not that dissimilar to what you can buy in boots etc just the glue is stronger. There is also a bit of a knack to putting them on as air bubbles in the glue will be seen through the french nails. hth

Hi I did a dd workshop and we covered using these, I personally cant see a market for them within our business as they are not that dissimilar to what you can buy in boots etc just the glue is stronger. There is also a bit of a knack to putting them on as air bubbles in the glue will be seen through the french nails. hth

Exactly the same from me xx

Latest posts

Back