Anyone up for joint Gelish training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracey louise

Reaction score
Hi geeks I am really interested in training with harmony for gelish & I've been told that if there is 2 or more of you then they will come to you & its cheaper!
I just wondered if there are any geeks near tunbridge wells in Kent that would be interested in doing this?
We could sort out somewhere to do it so that's its closer so we would save petrol money but also save money for the training which I.don't know about you but I could always do with trying to save abit of money :)
So can you please let me know who would be interested.x
Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Hi Tracey,

I'm based in Sussex and was planning in doing the 1 day gelish course mid August. Would you be looking at sooner than this?

X

Hey...how much would it be? Im quite far but don't mind driving.

I'm t wells and am looking to train. How much?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

I'm not sure how much but I will phone to find out.I'm happy to do the 1 day gelish course as soon as we can sort it out. It was another geek on here that told me it was cheaper if there is more of you.
The only problem I have is I work from home so I haven't got the room to have the training done at my house. Does anyone have any ideas about this? Hopefully we can sort something out though to save us all abit if money.x

I recently started a thread on doing group training for gelish & I've rung them today and I'm totally gutted.
I was originally told that for up to a group of 6 and for them to come to you it was £175 which was a bargain.however I phoned today and they put there prices up YESTERDAY to £300 so that it costs more money for in house training than if you go to them.so I'm gutted now as it doesn't work out cheaper anymore :-(
Anyway I just thought I would let you other geeks know & I'm sorry to others that had posted on my original thread that was interested in doing it.x

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back