Anyone use Siennasol Extreme? Have a question about the development period.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

siennax1

Reaction score
Hi, basically I sprayed my pracrice model this Sunday evening, she rinsed it off with water the following morning ( yesterday )and she said she didn't look that dark????
Then she said she kept getting darker yesterday after she had rinsed it off thoroughly. I saw her and she was dark.

I'm confused as tan is supposed to stop developing after around 10 hours, or so I thought?

I'm not complaining as I want the tan to get darker, that's why I want to add it, but just wanted to ask you if that is normal for this particular brand of solution?

Thanks

i am going to try the extreme 16% too,does your model have a dark natural skin tone? im just a bit worried using it on a lighter skin tone,as pale people will want these, and how was the colour? did it look like a good holiday tan? i cant wait to try it!

maz xxx

Any updates on this? I am going to use it for the first time later this week on some dancers and would love some more input. Cheers, Mick.

Any updates on this? I am going to use it for the first time later this week on some dancers and would love some more input. Cheers, Mick.

Neither the OP or following poster have returned to the site since 2010, and so you'd be better off starting a new thread on this subject to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back