Anyone used Éminence organic skincare?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacquiwoz

Reaction score
I am thinking about adding an organic skincare range and wondered if anyone had experience in Éminence? If so how have you found the results, what do they train you in and how has it conpared to others skincare you have used?

Many thanks

Hi i have had some samples and they were nice but the set up price of £1200 put me off xxx

Thanks for that. Do you mind me asking if that included retail? It seems like no one has heard of it!

Hi
I've used eminence in the salon where I used to work. we used alongside
dermalogica but found that because no one had heard of it it was very
hard to sell. although we had a couple of regular clients that loved it.
the facials were lovely and had very good results and the clients loved them
too but didnt seem to want to purchase as we had dermalogica and they
knew those products well.

Hope this helps
Denise;)

I cant remember sorry! But i thought iwas very expensive for what it was ... The company Skin Smiths are very helpful Tracy i think is her name ... There is alot of cleansers etc as well to take on email them for a sample pack to get more ideas.... Im not sure they are registered with the soil assoc in England ? Hungary i think x

Hi

I use Eminence skincare, have for approx 3 years now and I absolutely love it and would not look back.

Have to say it was a bit slow to start as no one had really heard of it, but omg once clients try it they get hooked!

The results are fantastic, I have never seen such instant results from a facial, clients love it because t works, have even had a couple of clients take their daughters off acne treatments to try the eminence anti blemish kits and have found eminence works better.

I could go on all day, I am such an eminence bore! Believe me the start up costs are worth every penny, the products are so concentrated they go a very long way

Latest posts

Back