Anyone used Colorcharm by Wella?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugarplumfaery

Reaction score
Hello, I'm doing a full head bleach and my client has brought her own toner which she had sent over from America. It's called Colorcharm T18 by wella. Apparently it's amazing but as I'm just at the end of a massive colour correction I'm not sure as have not trialled this product. Anyone heard of it or used it??? Urgent!!!

Cour charm bu wella is just the American version of Colour fresh I think there the same shades

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's what I thought but it's not! You mix it 1 part col to 2 parts pastel (the box said 6% but I decided on pastel!) reminded me of an old loreal toner 831 and 832 from almost 20 years ago with a similar result.

I'd be very wary of using products supplied by your client especially as they were not bought in the UK.

How do you know it's safe/genuine? It might invalidate your insurance if you encountered problems?

Just to update, toner was gorgeous. Platinum blond - clear as crystal. I did a test strand and was really pleased with the results. I'm going to do a bit more research on this when I'm next at Wella as all the reviews I found were amazing... And it does not invalidate my insurance thank you. I'm a professional and have been hairdressing many years, and love discovering new tools and products. I put this out there yesterday to see if anyone else had heard of this product as I've noticed a number of geeks on here are in America.

Just to update, toner was gorgeous. Platinum blond - clear as crystal. I did a test strand and was really pleased with the results. I'm going to do a bit more research on this when I'm next at Wella as all the reviews I found were amazing... And it does not invalidate my insurance thank you. I'm a professional and have been hairdressing many years, and love discovering new tools and products. I put this out there yesterday to see if anyone else had heard of this product as I've noticed a number of geeks on here are in America.

Considering you said in your earlier post, you chose to follow your OWN instructions to mix up the product and not use the MFI, you probably WOULD have invalidated your insurance should there have been a problem.

Just saying :)

True... I did choose to use pastel as I did a test strand... And research

The color charm sold over here isn't a pro product. Anyone can walk into sallys and purchase it. I wouldn't use it for the same reason I wouldn't use box color on a client.

Latest posts

Back