Anyone using Angel Love nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctonra

Reaction score
Hello-- anyone using Angel Love Nails? Shannon seems awesome! Product is really interesting to me-- looking for feedback. I'll be working in a salon that promotes a moreover natural approach to beauty....... I'm thinking this is a fit!
Thanks!!

No one? Anyone? Heard or uses this stuff?
How about Simply Organic? Anyone ??

Hello,

I just started using SO Gel upon the recommendation of a good friend of mine who has been using the product for years. I have a few sets out there right now and so far I LOVE this product!!! I find it nice to work with, there is minimal if any lifting, they are super strong, and how can you beat over 400 colours!
I do recommend spending the Time to watch the training videos a few times. As long as you flash cure your gel than there is no discomfort to your clients from heat spikes.

As someone who used bio sculpture for years, I would take SO gel over it any day, JMO.

Hope this helps, feel free to contact me with any questions.

I have never heard of Angel Love Nails, it maybe is not available here in the UK...is this a professional system with a good training programme there in the US?

I had a new client come to me with angel love product on. I had time to research it before she moved into town, so I contacted the company to find out how to remove it. It took four emails, and finally getting very firm with the owner for her to tell me anything about the product except how I should buy theirs over what I was using. Very, very hard sell,

I filed the nails down as much as I could, and filled them with Brisa lite sculpting until her own nails grew out, then went to shellac only. Her nails were in pretty rough shape when she came to me, but that could have been application as much as product related.

I personally wouldn't be interested in a product that has very limited distribution and have such pushy staff menbers

I tried very hard to use this & even with flashing & using 9 watt lamp the heat spike was to much -- I found the application complicated & the product looses it shine quick- I tried both AL & SO (in USA) and seems like same formula with a set of partners going there separate ways basically---- jmo!

I find using the 6watt bulb and flash curing, my clients don't feel any discomfort. Haven't experienced a loss of shine personally. So far been super pleased with the product. The first set I did was on a severe nail bitter. I sculpted her set and even I was surprised she got zero lifting and no problems, as she had so little nail bed to work with.

So far so good. :)

Oh and Ctonra thank you for clearing up the name change partnership change, when the partners went their separate ways all my websites and Facebook pages changed to SO gel and without digging into it I assumed it was just a name change from Angel Love to SO gel.
Thanks for the insight :)

No problem- I actually contacted both AL & SO about shine & they were aware & working on it- gave me trouble shooting ideas- but ultimately I switched.
Good luck to you & much success!!

Thank You and good luck to you as well!

Latest posts

Back