Anyone using Illumina?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonderful thank you for your replies! I really want to try it on my blonde clients, I love the results of the pictures! Most my blonde clients are either bleach or 12/1 so what would you recommend in illumina for a clean cool blonde? Also do I just use it the same as if I was using koleston? X

Wonderful thank you for your replies! I really want to try it on my blonde clients, I love the results of the pictures! Most my blonde clients are either bleach or 12/1 so what would you recommend in illumina for a clean cool blonde? Also do I just use it the same as if I was using koleston? X

10/69 on base 7's with literally a few cm of 7/81!

And above 7's obviously

It stops the copper in water getting into the hair shaft by somehow keeping the cuticles really smooth.

If they are below a base 7 you will need KP 12 line or bleach and tone. But you could do the roots with 12/- and do a gloss on the rest with illumina?

If they are below a base 7 you will need KP 12 line or bleach and tone. But you could do the roots with 12/- and do a gloss on the rest with illumina?

9/60 is deffo the most powerful colour to tone with in that line I reckon.

9/60 is deffo the most powerful colour to tone with in that line I reckon.

It's nice when overtones too. Lovely purple!

It's nice when overtones too. Lovely purple!

It's just a great all rounder! 2 seconds and it's a clean blonde, couple minutes and it's a cool blonde, longer and it's purple!

Are you talking about toning with illumina sorry?
I'm going to book on the course in the new year but they don't have any around me until then x

Are you talking about toning with illumina sorry?
I'm going to book on the course in the new year but they don't have any around me until then x

The 10/69 with 7/81 I meant as a permanent with 12% to lift on depth 7 and above. Bleach or highlift and tone for 6 and below, just saying how perfect 9/60 is for toning!

Latest posts

Back