Appearex Nail Supplement

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail_Crazy

Reaction score
Hello

Has anyone heard of this new miracle pill that helps your nails get strong long and not chip ? It is called APPEAREX.

I have used it for almost a month and I can say that my nails grow a lot faster as does my hair. The main ingredient in it is Biotin .
Here is some info on the product. If anyone has used it give me some feedback please. It is recomended that you take the stuff for 3-6 months to see results but I see good results on my own nails so far. Less splitting and they grow stronger it seems.
thanx:smack:

Appearex® is a small, easy-to-swallow tablet for use when nails are weak, brittle, soft, or splitting. Each tablet contains 2.5 mg of biotin, the dose clinically proven to strengthen nails and improve nail quality. When taken as directed each day, Appearex®:

Stimulates healthy nail growth
Smoothes brittle ridges
Increases nail strength
Produces firmer, healthier nails in 3 to 6 months

Never heard of it. Tend to get all my nutrition from a healthy diet & red wine!

Well I've looked Biotin up on the net and it says it's vitamin B7. No doubt cheaper to get it that way, although I don't see any evidence of it working for nails. Or even better like Moanie just eat a well balanced diet. But hey if you believe it's worked for you then way to go!

Have to say I am always a little suspicious of a new geek who comes on and in the very first post, goes on about some miracle product and nothing else.

Usually ends up they are trying to sell the product. Usually something in it for them!! This is called advertising ... it is not allowed on the site.

You are welcome to the site and with your wealth of experience should be able to offer us more than a miracle product for natural nails. Lets hope we see it in future posts

Have to say I am always a little suspicious of a new geek who comes on and in the very first post, goes on about some miracle product and nothing else.

Usually ends up they are trying to sell the product. Usually something in it for them!! This is called advertising ... it is not allowed on the site.

You are welcome to the site and with your wealth of experience should be able to offer us more than a miracle product for natural nails. Lets hope we see it in future posts

I am not trying to advertise or sell anything. I started using this product and was just wondering if anyone else has had any exp with it that is all. It is as new to me as well.

Hello
Has anyone ever tried this Flexinail Nail conditioner. I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about it. It just sounds like a glorified vitamin e oil for the nails but they claim that it works wonders. I've been using Tocopheryl oil (vitamin E) and it works just fine but I wondered if anyone has tried this Flexinail Conditioner and if it is really as good as they claim it to be. They have a website that I checked out Flexinail.com and I've read their ingredients and its nothing special and they have vitamin e listed in the ingredients.
Any imput is welcome thanx.

Hello
Has anyone ever tried this Flexinail Nail conditioner. I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about it. It just sounds like a glorified vitamin e oil for the nails but they claim that it works wonders. I've been using Tocopheryl oil (vitamin E) and it works just fine but I wondered if anyone has tried this Flexinail Conditioner and if it is really as good as they claim it to be. They have a website that I checked out Flexinail.com and I've read their ingredients and its nothing special and they have vitamin e listed in the ingredients.
Any imput is welcome thanx.

CND SolarOil does all the conditioning I need and it contains Vitimine E as well! No other product out-performs it.

Never heard of it, but I supplement my horses feed with biotin to promote healthy hooves. Didn't know that biotin could be taken by humans too!

Latest posts

Back