Application of white tips with no well area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sparklepink said:
I love the new classic french tips ive even got them on my self right now!!
unfortunately for me i wasnt blessed with fabby long nails so these are just perfect for me- they look wicked with a bit of bubble gum (pink coloured acrylic from the ezflow rainbow candy collection) on top and some boogie nites glitter on the nail bed!!- a bit bright but perfect for any barbie girly.........lol :green:

Jess
xox
Are there any pics of these tips anywhere so I can have a little look at them. Don't recall seeing them in any of the mags.

Cheers

nails@42ndstreet said:
Are there any pics of these tips anywhere so I can have a little look at them. Don't recall seeing them in any of the mags.

Cheers
Cathie, have a look at the Ezflow catalogue on the page entitled Professional Nail Tips (funnily enough!!) and you'll see them on there.

prionace this is a members only group :rolleyes:

But doesn't it ask you if you would like to join? Almost all msn group are for members anly, but all you have to do is join, you don't even have to wait until being acepted.

nails@42ndstreet said:

Cheers

if you go to www.ezflow.com they should be in the products section but the photo maybe of the old style classic french tip
EzFlow have updated the Classic french tips so they have no well area and have made the smile line slightly deeper than before but not a deep as the perfection french- they are also a brighter white like the perfection and not the soft white like before

Jess
xox

nails@42ndstreet said:

Cheers

if you go to www.ezflow.com they should be in the products section but the photo maybe of the old style classic french tip
EzFlow have updated the Classic french tips so they have no well area and have made the smile line slightly deeper than before but not a deep as the perfection french- they are also a brighter white like the perfection and not the soft white like before

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back