Appointment app for android?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missyb1975

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone uses an app on their phone/tablet for making appointments? I'm a beauty therapist working from home and would like to use my new tablet I got for Chrissy to schedule appointments. Just something basic, any suggestions??

Hey I'm looking for same kind of thing!

I got a kindle fire for Xmas, so would like to use it for my salon too.

I started using salonlite, they are due to have an app out soon but for now you can view the mobile web version. I haven't tried it only my tablet yet though x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

I've tried salonlite but its for all beauty treatments, not just nail treatments.

Unless Im doing something wrong!

You can remove the beauty treatments and add in your own nail treatments.
Took me a bit to work that out but in the end I only have the treatments that I offer on there :)

The salonlite app for android has been out a while as i have it on my phone, i also use it on my laptop, but i input my treatments and removed what i didnt want x

The salonlite app for android has been out a while as i have it on my phone, i also use it on my laptop, but i input my treatments and removed what i didnt want x

Can I ask you how you got it? I've tried searching in the play store but nothing comes up:(

I can't find it either :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I'm new to the kindle, do I use the icon on the top which says apps, or do I have register on play separately?

Ok that's good that you can customise your treatments, ill have to look into it.

Wish there was a sg app on there!!

I'm new to the kindle, do I use the icon on the top which says apps, or do I have register on play separately?

Ok that's good that you can customise your treatments, ill have to look into it.

Wish there was a sg app on there!!

There's an app for everything :) search for salongeek in playstore. I don't use it but I am 100% sure I've seen salonlite in the app store!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

And thanks to the sg app my phone battery never lasts the day!

And thanks to the sg app my phone battery never lasts the day!

Haha I charge mine 3 times a day :(

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Aye, long gone are the days where you could charge your phone and it would last the week.
Gosh, that makes me feel old :(

Do they do it for iPhone or iPad ?

Last edited:
I only use Google Calendar for a reminder app. ;)

Morning geeks

I've searched for sg, that's the first thing I did when I got my kindle!!!😃
I didn't find the app? Neither did I find salonlite.

I've gone through where it says apps on the top bar. Do I need to register separately on play store for this?

Morning geeks

I've searched for sg, that's the first thing I did when I got my kindle!!!😃
I didn't find the app? Neither did I find salonlite.

I've gone through where it says apps on the top bar. Do I need to register separately on play store for this?

I've got the galaxy tab and I downloaded it from the play store. I'm not too sure if it the same for kindle though. Worth a look though x

not seeing an app :( it's just a mobile site

Do they do it for iPhone or iPad ?

Of course. Everything is for iPhone and iPad. Android markets are catching up fast though although iPhone will always be the first point for most companies to make apps as well as websites being optimised for iPhone if doing a mobile version, blackberry on the other hand, omg! So glad I'm away from blackberry and will never go anywhere near the vile things again, slow, poor Internet and apps that never really worked anyway. Xoxo

Latest posts

Back