Appointment app for iPads?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemL

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a good appointment book App that would link between 3 ipads?
I think it would make mine and my partners life easier if we had an app rather that having to take pics of the book and send to each other, when trying to book people in or check what we have booked in.

Xx

Ovatu - I've been using this system for nearly a year now and it's fab - you can log onto it from any iPad, iPhone, laptop or PC as they sync with each other [emoji4]

I use the setMore appointments app for iPad. I really like it and it's totally free.

I use the setMore appointments app for iPad. I really like it and it's totally free.

This looks very nice, had a quick look, and so much better than salonlite even to start with :) And it allows to integrate with facebook page :rolleyes: AND mailchimp!!! OMG, im in love :D and the list doesn't stop there. Ty :D

Thank you for your recommendations, I'll have a look through the app store and investigate further ;-) xx

Hi there,

I'm not trying to sell anyone anything but I spotted this and thought I would pop a little comment up.

I look after the support and training for Ovatu in the uk so thought I'd put a post up just to let you know that we also offer free system setup support and training now, if you need any help at all getting things up and running.

This can be booked via our website at www.ovatu.com or alternatively you can call our offices to arrange this which the number is 0203 808 3014.

Hi All,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a good appointment book App that would link between 3 ipads?
I think it would make mine and my partners life easier if we had an app rather that having to take pics of the book and send to each other, when trying to book people in or check what we have booked in.

Xx
Hello,

You can try www.bookerlooker.com . The price starts only from 8 euro for 1-2 users. It is cloud based, has sms reminders,easy to use. Let us know what features you need and we will let you know if the program is good for you. Also you can try 30 days the program for free.

Regards,

Boookerlooker.com team

Try salonlite - I use this with my iPad - should be able to see on 3 iPads I think.

Hi All,

Xx

Hi

Why not try try Hive it has 15 modules like diary, email marketing, staff roster, SMS reminders, stock management and lots lots more. You can use it on any device like iPad, phone or laptop our single user price starts at £2.50 per week. Here is a link to get a 30 day free trial if you like http://clients.hivesalonsoftware.co.uk/Salon/SalonRegistration.aspx , once you register our team is here to help you set up.

Regards

Kim

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1444343751.970252.jpg

Hi All,

Xx
Hi Gem,

if you take a look at our profile, maybe it might be of interest to you.

Thanks,

Dan.

Latest posts

Back