• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Apprentice/Beauty Trainee Wanted Romford Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hev

Reaction score
We are looking for a Beauty Therapy Apprentice or Junior.

Perhaps someone leaving school or someone looking for work experience who is studying a beauty course.

We are offering someone the opportunity to gain some experience running a beauty room on 2 afternoons a week possibly a third full day.

In return the candidate will gain valuable experience, full training in all aspects of level 2 beauty therapy and in time hair extensions, nail extensions and eyelash extensions.

Once fully qualified candidate may be offered a job within the salon.

Contact heather 07834862482 or see www.Thehairandbeautyboutique.co.uk

Oh how I wish I lived near you, this is the thing Iam looking for........Iam at a mature age but would still love the experience, never mind good luck:hug:
Debbie

ah thats a real shame!! id love to have ya

Hi Heather

This is exactly what I am looking for but your just a bit too far for me I live in finchley, and am just about to finish my level 2 in beauty therapy and I am looking for some salon experience with no look so far. no one seems interested in taking somebody with out level 3.

hope you find some one

Cassi x

I'm very interested and have sent you a PM :)

Hi, I am also interested in this, I am currently doing NVQ level 2 in Beauty Therapy, due to complete in June this year and hoping to commence level 3 in September. Would love to get experience in a Salon whilst still training.

nessiek

Hi
I am very interested, If the position is still available, I am currently studying NVQ2, I will send you a PM.
Thanks Sam

Latest posts

Back