April Fool!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TipLiCiouS

Reaction score
Whos got tricks planned? Or any old memories?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Nothing- I'm too naive! Every year my oh pulls my leg. I even fall for the silly jokes in the news etc. very naive me!

But look forward to be inspired by fellow geeks :)

When I left school many moons ago I worked on a yts scheme at a wallpaper shop. They told me to ring mr c lion to tell him his wallpaper had arrived. It was the local zoo lol x

When I left school many moons ago I worked on a yts scheme at a wallpaper shop. They told me to ring mr c lion to tell him his wallpaper had arrived. It was the local zoo lol x

My husband told his work mate one April fools that b&q have got a new paint in... Black & White striped & that it was flying off the shelf as it saves you buying the 2 colours.. his work mate said that's sound brill I might have to get some of that for the bedroom.... Pmsl!!! x

One of my male work colleagues had an eye infection a couple of years ago and was due to go back to the doctors on April fools day, so we told him it was really important to check with the Dr that the drugs they'd prescribed wouldn't affect his fallopian tubes :D X

Latest posts

Back