April fools!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jigglyb4ll

Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha I love this hilarious - have you had any advance bookings 😅 x

Haha so funny :)
I just had an email from pizza but saying crust pizza nothing else no topping just new crust pizzas, gotta be April fools!

Yes i did but yesterday:rolleyes: when my OH said its not today (yesterday) i thought he was winding me up!!! x

Not me but a girl at my works son text her a scan photo this morning saying happy late Mother's Day. The colour drained from her face so I took the phone out her hand and the date on the scan was 2007 lol! Shame!!! Xx

I sent my partner a pic of a positive pregnancy test while he was at work this morning (we only had our 2nd baby 4 months ago! Lol) he usually gets me first with things like that but he completely forgot and rang me straight away. I could hear the fear/excitement in his voice he was all panicky bless him haha!! Xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

My birthday is on April fools haha

Happy Birthday ElaineA! XX

Happy birthday girls!

I quite liked this one. The edible pizza box.

image.jpg

My friend put up a hilarious text message screenshot between her and her mum on Facebook, telling her she was pregnant from a one nighter. Mum flipped and told her not to come home, best part is...my friend is gay! Her mum was fuming and very confused! Brilliant!! Hahaha :D xxx

Morning! I didn't see this thread yest as I was so busy 😣
But I just wanted to share what my 6 year old little boy told his class mates - we have 2 chickens out the back garden (great little pets!)
He told the class they laid golden eggs the night before!!! 😳😂 ( I think this was great for a 6yr old to think up?!)

Bless him I think by the end of the day he nearly believed it himself! Eventually he told them it was an April fools however I had 2 little boys knock on my door after school to see the chickens!! Hmmm 😏🐣🐔

Latest posts

Back