April fools

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surf girl

Reaction score
Did any of you get pranked today? Or did you do any pranking?

I did ☺️ I'm off today and everyone slept in late... I had too much time on my hands this morning!

This one got the best reaction, I told the little ones I'd baked them a tray of brownies... View attachment 84125

Get it... Brown E's 😂

I now have to go get brownie mix they're gutted I diddnt actually make brownies 😂

My sister called me because she read an article about the world being in a chocolate shortage because we are running out of cocao. I pointed out it was april fools. She was like "Oh". That's all that happened here.

My sister called me because she read an article about the world being in a chocolate shortage because we are running out of cocao. I pointed out it was april fools. She was like "Oh". That's all that happened here.

That is apparently true... talks about it for a while.

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Lol just me in the spirit then 😂

I did this one too, was really funny coz my little one stepped on it 😂View attachment 84126

I Australia its not really big.

It is what you make of it Linkles....

Haha kahuna. Im suprised my fella didn't get me he does it every other day

I've done more too, but no one knows yet lmao, just waiting for everyone to go put their shoes on ;) and patiently waiting for my OH to go do the dishes.... That one may take longer than I anticipate 😂

Aha you know its after 12 😂😂😂

Haha I knew someone would say tha 😂 it's all day for me 😜

Ahha sounds like you're having fun anyway x

On the news they were saying one government party was gonna start charging tax for pets depending on weight.

I was horrified. Telling a client about it.

As I was telling her it clicked it's probably an April fools. We hastily finished the conversation and neither of us mentioned we're twits for believing it.

Yup I got pranked.....turned another year older today :cry::irked:

My daughter did a good one though, she gave me a plate of Oreo cookies but had very carefully removed the icing and replaced it with toothpaste. Wasn't expecting that when I bit one! Lol

Yup I got pranked.....turned another year older today :cry::irked:

My daughter did a good one though, she gave me a plate of Oreo cookies but had very carefully removed the icing and replaced it with toothpaste. Wasn't expecting that when I bit one! Lol

Ah! That's genius! 😂😂

Happy birthday!! 🎉 In the youthful spirit of April fools your only as old as u feel anyway! X

My husband saw a post on facebook saying walkers have created self seasoning potatoes, so they just grow cheese n onion potatoes to slice into crisps for example! He was like "woah! How did they manage that?" I had to laugh! What a noob?!

My dad thought it was hilarious to call me up saying the estate agent had been trying to contact me as my rent had gone up £100 a month I about died! X

My dad thought it was hilarious to call me up saying the estate agent had been trying to contact me as my rent had gone up £100 a month I about died! X

I got pranked My fiancé told me he told his boss to f@"! Off and walked out his job. He had me in shock at work for an hour .
We have a lot of money to pay out for the wedding..
😂

It's been such a fun day.... The shoes were fab ;) toilet paper stuffed in the toes of everyone's shoes 😜 the principle of the school rang to say that my 2 (very well behaved boys) were being expelled for not turning up for school today 😂 their faces 😳

I need to hide for a week now 😁 karmas gonna get me 😂😂

Haha I just April fooled my dad. We parked on double yellow line outside a Chinese takeaway and whilst we was waiting for it I went 'dad omg someone's writing a ticket for your car!!!!' I never see someone shoot out the door so quick 😂😂😂😉

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Some of these are brilliant! I got an email from boohoo telling me they were naming a collection after me I clicked it was a joke and showed my OH who thought it was brilliant! Also had an email from salons direct about how there's a hair shortage so they want meant to donate their beards to be used at the roots of extensions! It was funny but all I could think was how little work they must of done to donate enough time to think that up!xxx

Latest posts

Back