Aquatic nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delish

Reaction score
I know these are probably the most unpractical things and prob look thick on the nail and like a comment said
The water is impractical as i could cause mould etc

But i was amazed when i saw these
Thought they were real crazy lol x

Has anyone seen these before ?

Oooh what are these? Never heard them x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I just looked these up as never seen them before! They look like fun but yeh totally impractical and thick! X

A tech I used to work with was big on these a few years back. They're cool looking, but thick and bulky. And the novelty of them ran out rather quick. Same with the crazy straw nails.

I just looked these up as never seen them before! They look like fun but yeh totally impractical and thick! X

Have you got a link? I googled it but couldn't seem to find anything x

Haha I tried to make these when I was a teenager using some nail tips, glue, glitter and silver stars... It was a disaster!

I've just had another google and you can buy a kit with ready made tips and a syringe for the water!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382255769.401251.jpg
Never seen these until I read this thread!

If you google aquarium nails...I bought some but not had any takers yet lol

A tech I used to work with was big on these a few years back. They're cool looking, but thick and bulky. And the novelty of them ran out rather quick. Same with the crazy straw nails.

Oooo whats straw nails? X

Haha I tried to make these when I was a teenager using some nail tips, glue, glitter and silver stars... It was a disaster!

I've just had another google and you can buy a kit with ready made tips and a syringe for the water!

He he i can imagine x

Id never seen these before either x
I cant remember what i searched on google to find these but had to share x

Have you got a link? I googled it but couldn't seem to find anything x

Ye just google aquarium nails ad all sorts of pics and videos should come up x

Sounds stupid but the ones without the water look better, as there not as thick and the glitter still moved around x
And seems better as theres no water to cause any problems x

It's amazing what people can come up with. Not my cup of tea, but interesting to see.

Just watched a video on YouTube, quirky but not for me and imagine how long it must take to do a full set!!

Ye i agree , they are cool but not for me either x

Latest posts

Back