Archie Lloyds greasy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella93xox

Reaction score
So as much as I love the hair.. this is the 4th time I've ordered hair and it seems to have a really greasy feel to it. I normally wash the roots before applying as I buy the bulk hair and bond myself but I shouldn't have to wash the whole lot surely. When I say greasy i mean when I brush it through it looks as if conditioner hasn't been washed out properly and leaves my hands feeling sort of oily. Had anyone else had hair like this? Also they claim to be London based but when tracking my order it was shipped from Belfast. Makes me not want to use them as they dont have a contact number just seems abit fishy!

Its probably just the coating to keep it smooth as I found SJK was hideous after a few weeks..

Archie Lloyd is SJK which is why the hair comes from ireland as that is where SJK is based.

Its probably just the coating to keep it smooth as I found SJK was hideous after a few weeks..

Archie Lloyd is SJK which is why the hair comes from ireland as that is where SJK is based.
Thank you! Very sneaky as states it's London based! The coating makes the hair shed which means il have to wash the whole lot which is a pain! X

Latest posts

Back