OMG Urgent what did i dooooo 😭😭😭

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulip04

Reaction score
So i bleached myself my hair 1.5 months ago and i had a bit of damage yeah i did go to a hairdresser who cut the damage and we corrected by dyeing it a light ash brown and i was taking care of it with oils, inkey list pca bond repair... Its like amini version of olaplex, hyaluronic acid, hair masks, i did go a week not doing them cause i couldnt and now i have just washed my hair and i literally lost 4 balls of hair 😭😭 and hair feels so so gummy. Please urgent any help. I am seriously going back to black box dye and no bleach or light coloured or ash dyes now cause i seem to feel black is healthier on me, btw i had long healthy shiny hair before the bleach episode!

So i bleached myself my hair 1.5 months ago and i had a bit of damage yeah i did go to a hairdresser who cut the damage and we corrected by dyeing it a light ash brown and i was taking care of it with oils, inkey list pca bond repair... Its like amini version of olaplex, hyaluronic acid, hair masks, i did go a week not doing them cause i couldnt and now i have just washed my hair and i literally lost 4 balls of hair 😭😭 and hair feels so so gummy. Please urgent any help. I am seriously going back to black box dye and no bleach or light coloured or ash dyes now cause i seem to feel black is healthier on me, btw i had long healthy shiny hair before the bleach episode!
Unfortunately it's nature of the beast when the hair has been lifted so much. Don't be disillusioned in to thinking that dying it back to black will make your hair healthy and back to how it was.
You will get more shine with such a dark colour.
But it won't undo the damage , because that's still there under that colour.
Gummy hair is usually over processed, and means the keratin has been hydrolyzed. You need to boost the protein balance immediately, you will need to use reconstructive products. use cool - warm water to wash in and I'd seriously limit heat styling for a while until you can be sure the hair is in a better place. Use heat protection when you do need to use heat.
I hope this helps, if you need recommendations for reconstructors let me know , or if you need any other help.

If I do a keratin treatment now specifically cocochoco will it help my hair?

If I do a keratin treatment now specifically cocochoco will it help my hair?
No, because that exposing the hair to more chemicals and heat. I believe something like that shouldn't be done on sensitive hair.

Ok thanks. Any recommendations please?

I personally would use something like Tigi Bed head Resurrection shampoo+ conditioner +mask.

Thankyou so much

Thankyou so much
The reason I recommend this is because it has a web like technology, so basically it finds the damaged areas and treats them. So as time goes on and the treatment is doing its job it will begin to treat less and less of the hair, this way it stops the product building up on the hair and prevents the risk of over proteinising the hair. If the hair doesn't need it it just washes straight off.

Ronray are these the one? Attached 2 pics

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-15-09-51-06-574_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-15-09-51-06-574_com.android.chrome.jpg
    560.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2022-09-15-09-50-44-655_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-15-09-50-44-655_com.android.chrome.jpg
    853.7 KB · Views: 0
Yes that the ones.

Latest posts

Back