Are Nail Inc Varnishes any good???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahmorg1

Reaction score
I am currently using OPI varnishes and think they are great, but would like to use another brand too.

Can anyone of you give an opinion on Nails Inc nail varnishes.

What are they like for longivity, chip resistance etc.

Thanks

good question.....i've been wondering this myself i keep looking at them but cant actually bring myself to buy them (as when i opened a tester it was all gunky around the lid and neck and bits all in the brush - put me off a bit, may well be cause it was a tester and had been abused).

i may well just buy one and see how that lasts.

xx

Hey girls!! I used to work for Nails Inc and i have to be honest their polishes are fantastic! They are really good coverage and last for 2 weeks easily. Only advice i will give is they can become quite thick quite quickly especially the french, but the brush is great to paint with.

A friend of mine bought me a set of these 4 xmas one year, and tbh, i wasnt that impressed with them.
To start off with they were ok but after being used a few times they went thick very quickly and became a pain to use.

Nails Inc polishes are the tops, they are brilliant and no matter what other brand I try I always go back to them, their treatments and top coats are brilliant as well.

It is very rare that I ever use anything else on myself, my polish cupboard looks like a Nails in Nail bar loads and loads of polishes and more than one of all my favourites.

I have had some for a good couple of years and they have not thickened up at all, but then I keep mine in a cool darkish place.

Joan

Hi they are really long lasting, easy to apply and the fastest drying on the market! Make sure to use their base and top coats for best results.

P.S I work for them if that wasn't obvious! :)

i work for them too, so just wanna say ditto about the polishes!:lol:

Hi Sarah,

I don't work for Nails Inc (have read the replies above!) so I think I've got an unbiased opinion:lol:. I find their polishes wonderful - I've got loads of their colours. I can only say that one colour went gunky and that was when I took it to Tenerife and the heat prob did that - I should have kept it in the fridge:o! But not only are the colours lovely, the brushes are too, so you get a nice even coverage without too much effort.

I like the cuticle pens and the handcream too.

Latest posts

Back