Are soak off gels being phased out?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bliss69

Reaction score
Just wanted people's opinions on this

With CND Brisa Lite being discontinued and now I've noticed IBD 'soak off' builder/structure gel no longer in their product range either; I'm wondering if this is the start of a trend to favour buff off hard gels and see all soak off soft gels disappear altogether!

And by soak off gels I mean the ones used for extensions not colour gel polish
Is anyone else wondering if they should be preparing themselves to have no option but to switch to hard gel?
I've invested a lot of money into CND and don't wish to invest in another brand if that too is going to be phased out.

Do you see my point?

I've switched to GelBottle. There builder Gels last for ages mine since December with there gel polish on top. Once buffed to remove bulk it soaks off really well leaving no damage to natural nail

I've looked into that product tonight and I was interested until I read the recommendation to cure each nail separately when building over tips!

Crystal nails have a whole range of soak off builders. There are loaaaaads out there. I feel that if you look outside the major brand box you'll find loads. What really think is that the cnds of the world are stagnating in terms of technology. If you look into brands with strong development departments or in house R & D, chemists, etc you'll find more variety in products.

Skyscraper gels are amazing. I never liked CND's offering personally and I'm not too keen on NSI secrets removable gels. The only soak off gel I've used that can stand up against acrylic and hard gel is skyscraper. I don't get lifting with it (I did with CND and NSI) and it lasts beautifully. Xx

Latest posts

Back