Are there any Calgel geeks in Essex??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cabinkel

Reaction score
Hope I am posting in correct forum, apologies if not:hug: I am looking for anyone who does calgel in essex, in the Lakeside shopping centre area? I myself offer calgel, but just cannot do a good job on me, lol! Im after natural nail overlay. Many thanks :)

You could try Cheryl at Headbangers Boutique in Hornchurch, although she uses Biosculpture. x

thank you christine, hope you well:hug:. I will give her a call if I cant find a calgel gal! Thank you xx

Good morning everyone

I am new on you webside, i need help with a name for my new nail salon, please help......

Hope I am posting in correct forum, apologies if not:hug: I am looking for anyone who does calgel in essex, in the Lakeside shopping centre area? I myself offer calgel, but just cannot do a good job on me, lol! Im after natural nail overlay. Many thanks :)
did any one find calgel in essex, if so can you please supply the telphone number
thanks

did any one find calgel in essex, if so can you please supply the telphone number
thanks

Have you tried ringing Calgel, they should have a list of techs in your area.:)

thanks

Hi. Bit of a late response but I offer Calgel in the Southend area of Essex. Please PM me for details :)

Latest posts

Back