Are Transform still dispatching?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hair_addict_extensions

Reaction score
Ordered a weft from transform just via website, & just sent a quick msg via fb, & to get a response that: she's away until the 1st! I had no idea & I've a client waiting for a weft to be fitted & getting no communication from transform. Anyone know if they're still dispatching orders?

I'm sure I seen on facebook last week there will be no post for a week

Aaww I just seen that post aswell, will tell my clinet I can't fit her until next week x

Really hope i don't offend anyone by saying this, but this is one of the reasons i find it so unprofessional to be ordering hair from one-man-band suppliers on Facebook. There are plenty of legitimate suppliers who trade in the correct manner, with a website and sales support team who are contactable in the correct ways i.e. telephone, website and email. It makes me cringe when people order hair via a text message or Facebook message. Just my opinion of course :)

Anyway to solve your problem, have you any other more reliable suppliers you could use for this lady rather than having to let her down and re-arrange? what product and colour was it that you were needing? I'm sure some people could suggest an alternative supplier for you x

She has a website, she's away on holiday

Really hope i don't offend anyone by saying this, but this is one of the reasons i find it so unprofessional to be ordering hair from one-man-band suppliers on Facebook. There are plenty of legitimate suppliers who trade in the correct manner, with a website and sales support team who are contactable in the correct ways i.e. telephone, website and email. It makes me cringe when people order hair via a text message or Facebook message. Just my opinion of course :)

Anyway to solve your problem, have you any other more reliable suppliers you could use for this lady rather than having to let her down and re-arrange? what product and colour was it that you were needing? I'm sure some people could suggest an alternative supplier for you x

I didn't order through Facebook, I ordered straight through the website & choose second class delivery thinking it would be here today or poss tomoz, it was only when I sent a quick msg via fb just to check she had recived the order that I was informed she way away until the 1st. Wished I'd have known this before hand or some notice when ordereding on the website. I'm sure you all know when you take a deposit aswell for a first time client it looks a bit doggy then having to say I can't get your weft right now lol. But I explained & she understands thankfully xx

Latest posts

Back