are we having the panto this year ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yes we are! :lol:

I can't remember what I was last year :rolleyes::o:o:o

well as I read it all again this afternoon .. (yep how sad?) sass was jafar the baddie from adladin !!

I'm more than happy to take up my role of costume mistress once more too.

When can we audition for our parts :lick:

after you've finished all of your sewing you can come and sit in the audience with me and my popcorn to shout "BOO" and "HE'S BEHIND YOU" to your heart's content :lol:

after you've finished all of your sewing you can come and sit in the audience with me and my popcorn to shout "BOO" and "HE'S BEHIND YOU" to your heart's content :lol:

Thank you Sandi, I might just do that :lol:

oh yes we are! :lol:

I can't remember what I was last year :rolleyes::o
No need to shout, you were something nasty and bearded with Heather Davis on your shoulder:green::green::green:

well i wasnt here last year:cry:, so searched for panto to see what you lot were going on about:!: and omg pmsl, i have woken my hubby from his nightly doze on the couh with my giggling, (ok i admit it was raucsous laughter lol) i was peeing myself reading that, :lol:

i so want to be in it this year, but please i go away on the 18th so it needs to be before that guys pretty please:green:

<<<<sits sifting through kids books decididng which character she'd like to be:lol::lol:
That should be fine:green:

well as I read it all again this afternoon .. (yep how sad?) sass was jafar the baddie from adladin !!
Well done extra marks for doing your homework:lol:

Thank you so much, I did wonder after last year if you would undertake the task again. Extra champagne for Noodle:lol:

ooh yeah how could I ever forget. I was Jaffar MWAHAHAHAHAHA with my twisted beard & Heather as Iago squawking in my ear!

Latest posts

Back