Are you a nail art and airbrush lover?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail2heart

Reaction score
I love your piccies of all your nail art. I do like airbrushing, but i don't do it myself. I prefer doing free hand nail art.

I love the sort of tarten style nail art you've done, very nice.

Talented talons thanks for the quick reply and your comment.

Florentina Alexander

Very nice, keep up your hard work.:hug:

Thanks Raw Beauty glad that you guys like my nail art and airbrush designs.

As I posted in a pm to you, you do LOVELY airbrushing and if you were closer, I'd go see you to get some done.

Now, as for what I like to DO.. that's different. At present, I have no interest in learning how to airbrush. I like playing with different mediums and encasing different things or attaching different things (like chains lol) to nails and i LOVE 3D:) . I also like free hand painting and am looking for a tole-painting book, figuring I can use those brush strokes.
But like I said, what I like to 'do' and what I like to 'look' at are not always one and the same :wink2:

Keep up the good work and please keep sharing
:green:

Great!!! liked Your airbrushed nail art,really lovely:)....but those, whith i notised handpainted simply brilliant!!!!!Goooood work Honey!!!!!:D

I like air-brushed designs to look at but personally I wouldn't want to do them. I use to have air brushed designs on my nails a while back & they just don't last, it just like wearing nail varnish it chips & marks really easily making the design or french tip look awful. JMO But they do look good when first done!!! I really love hand painted designs, they are fantastic!! :)

Thanks for the replys guys,yea most people lean towards my handpaint more,yea i am a nail art freak look out for more designs coming soon.

Florentina Alexander

Your nail art is fab

Can't open your link though hun, don't know why?? :(

My fave is the 3rd one (pink with a white scroll style design)
Lovely designs
:D

hi, i love nail art! had a look at your pictures, they are really good designs, my favourites are ones like number 8 and number 11 and number 16, they are really amazing. well done keep up the good work!! x

Thanks for taking a look at my work it sure does mean a lot.

Florentina Alexander

And WE appreciate you sharing them and asking our opinions.
:hug:

Latest posts

Back