Are you busy with tans being mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZOE!

Reaction score
I actually work ina salon, everyone is now self employed and we have the st tropez ultimate air booth from when everyone was employed, but our beauty therapist now does most of the tanning, as i only work part time i was going to offer tanning mobile, just wondered how you all get on and how you got your clients? xx

interested to here the response to this, i am currently new to spray tanning myself and have so far put notices in shops, done a leaflet drop, ad in local magazine and handed leaflets out in town, so far no response but im hoping i will get busier in the coming months.

I have been quiet with tans for a few weeks now but i have 3 booked in tonight, and 2 booked in tomorrow... So its looking up!

What brand do you want to use when you go mobile?

Tantrick have some fab retail items and the marketing material is really really eye catching (and free) and they are bringing a gorgeous new solution out in a few weeks that will def get your clients coming in.

Let me know if you want more info. xx

Latest posts

Back