Are you happy with Fake Bake 60 min?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiatia22

Reaction score
HI, I know fake bake 60 min has been discussed before, i was just checking that everyone still likes it before i order it, i ended up getting the fake bake darker,and wish i hadn't. it's the time it takes to fully develop that puts me off, do clients mind that it will take 12-24 hrs for colour to fully show? any feedback would be really great, i loved the 60 min when i tried it, but not sure how to sell it to clients. many thanks x:Love:

Or do you stay away from rapid tans? thanks.x

I don't use a rapid tan tia cos lets be honest they aren't 'rapid' as such are they. lol

Rapid wash yes, but not a rapid tan, so people get confused.

I just steer clear to be honest.

I'm using la tan, but haven't really been doing a lot of beauty lately because of all the personal stuff with ivf etc.. but I'm happy with la tan x

You know what am like aswell with tans, so if I'm happy with something that says a lot haha x

I don't use a rapid tan tia cos lets be honest they aren't 'rapid' as such are they. lol

I'm using la tan, but haven't really been doing a lot of beauty lately because of all the personal stuff with ivf etc.. but I'm happy with la tan x

I know what your saying, but i hate leaving them on 8 hrs, cant wash up ,clean, work. when i had the 60 min one on, had it at 5pm washed off at 9pm. felt clean for evening and bed time.( and it was the best colour i've used and skin felt nice) ohhh what to do, hope everything works out with your personal life, i really do.xx:Love:

I love rapid tans also for the fact you can wash off quickly and go about your day. I am pale so only need 1-2 hours . I haven't tried fake bake yet. I use the suntana one which is lovely but it doesn't last as long as their normal solutions. Not sure if this is the case for other fast tans. A few other geeks have said the same. For this reason I only offer fast tan as a last minute option and warn the wear off is amazing but a little bit premature compared to my normal solution. So for personal use fast tans are brilliant but for clients I am not so sure if I would just stock this alone :) x

I love rapid tans also for the fact you can wash off quickly and go about your day. I am pale so only need 1-2 hours . I haven't tried fake bake yet. I use the suntana one which is lovely but it doesn't last as long as their normal solutions. Not sure if this is the case for other fast tans. A few other geeks have said the same. For this reason I only offer fast tan as a last minute option and warn the wear off is amazing but a little bit premature compared to my normal solution. So for personal use fast tans are brilliant but for clients I am not so sure if I would just stock this alone :) x

thanks for your reply, what colour is the suntana rapid tan, is it brown or golden brown? i found the fake bake 60 min last about a week is that what you find with suntana?

I think the suntana rapid more golden tan. The others I think are browner. I find sienna x and nouvatan vani t all golden. The chocolate 12% and blackberry 14% in my opinion are brown tans and are pretty dark. I think how dark they go depends on the individuals skin tho. I always remember one of my first trial tans after qualifying I used a 9% fresh indulgence which is supposed to be a light natural tan omg I have never seen anyone go so dark ever!lol I was really shocked. Maybe if you are trialling the tans on yourself first Tia maybe that's as dark as you will go but somebody else may go really dark ? Just a thought x

I think the suntana rapid more golden tan. The others I think are browner. I find sienna x and nouvatan vani t all golden. The chocolate 12% and blackberry 14% in my opinion are brown tans and are pretty dark. I think how dark they go depends on the individuals skin tho. I always remember one of my first trial tans after qualifying I used a 9% fresh indulgence which is supposed to be a light natural tan omg I have never seen anyone go so dark ever!lol I was really shocked. Maybe if you are trialling the tans on yourself first Tia maybe that's as dark as you will go but somebody else may go really dark ? Just a thought x

I think your right, i cant have a dark tan on,as i dont tan well, but i always trial on about 3 or 4 others for their opinion. I dont like dark tans it's the young girls out clubbing that want to be as dark as possible,lol. xx

I know I often get texts saying I want to be black! They will look back in years to come at the photographs of themselves with their black tans and cringe i am sure. Just like I do with photos of my perms lol xx

I have it at my salon and love it although ppl are still unsure.I charge abit extra so they are going for the cheaper 8 hr tan ,but I tend to do an offer on it to get people to try . It's fab like you say you can wash off before bed . Hence why my partner loves it ;-)

I have it at my salon and love it although ppl are still unsure.I charge abit extra so they are going for the cheaper 8 hr tan ,but I tend to do an offer on it to get people to try . It's fab like you say you can wash off before bed . Hence why my partner loves it ;-)

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, a fake bake 60 min lover,like me. do the clients that try it like it??? :lol:

Yes they love it and I think the colour is lovely I leave mine on about 4 hrs but I tell pale clients 1-2 my receptionist girl slept in it hoping to be black lmao ! X

Yes they love it and I think the colour is lovely I leave mine on about 4 hrs but I tell pale clients 1-2 my receptionist girl slept in it hoping to be black lmao ! X

that's great to know.what shade do you go with 4 hrs about a 12-14% ?

im glad your sorted with your choice of tan lush lash, it must be a nice feeling lol. hope your well:hug:x

Latest posts

Back