argh back me up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

buttonmoon

Good advice given there honey. Once people are educated and have a good tech they will realise that these 'scare' stories are exactly that.....stories!
K x

You're doing OK on your own - you don't need us piling in there and winding it all up :wink2:

Well done, you were polite, factual and helpful :cool:

Trin
xx

She's being sarcastic - as tactic used by small minded people who can't intelligently finish a discussion when they discover they are wrong about something.

Ignore it, don't lower yourself to her level - at the moment you are showing yourself as a professional person, don't spoil it by responding - she'll be left feeling stupid not you :wink2:

Trinity Nails said:
She's being sarcastic - as tactic used by small minded people who can't intelligently finish a discussion when they discover they are wrong about something.

Ignore it, don't lower yourself to her level - at the moment you are showing yourself as a professional person, don't spoil it by responding - she'll be left feeling stupid not you :wink2:

I agree with Tina on this one. Let it lie now. You've said your piece and put forward factual information for them to be able to make an educated decision.
Nicely done....very polite.
K x

Trinity Nails said:

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! SHE WAS BEING A SARCASTIC LIL SO AND SO! JUST BECAUSE YOU'VE PROVEN HER WRONG SHE DIDN'T LIKE IT, IF SHE'S SO (AS TRINITY NAILS SAID) SMALL MINDED SHE CAN'T ACCEPT OTHER PEOPLE'E OPINIONS AND WON'T ACCEPT SHE'S IN THE WRONG THEN THATS HER PROBLEM! YOU HANDLED IT REALLY WELL, YOU MAKE US ALL PROUD!

ALYSHA X

:o
feel out of my depth sometimes getting into these conversations but i just dont want us nail techs or specific nail products getting a bad name!

why do some techs say these things? (they let your natural nail breathe?)
i couldnt sit there and lie like that

x
ps. i left it at that- i had said what i wanted to
x

just wanted to add my two pence worth and say ...... "well done for remaining professional and polite." good for you!!!

You did well to keep your cool, yet still managed to get the point across. Well done !

Well done buttonmoon!

Well done hun just been reading the threads and you kept your cooleven when someone was being contrary, you made a professional evaluation and educated everyone at the same time.

Hats off oo you honey
x

you did brilliantely :D and other people on there backed you up too,
well done :wink2:

Trinity Nails said:

Here here - well said

Very well said and you stayed very professional too, which is even harder sometimes lol.....
You had some good back up there to, so it 1:0 to you babe xxxxx

Off to give my nails , nail to mouth resuscitation, they are defintely suffocating under my wraps lol..gotta get those little lungs working for them (NOT)

Well done for getting the TRUTH about nail products across and helping to keep the nail techs reputation intact. She is totally ignorant when it comes to nail products so shouldn't comment about things she knows nothing about!!

joannerowsell said:
you did brilliantely :D and other people on there backed you up too,
well done :wink2:

Latest posts

Back